Author Thread: Why even on Christian web sites do men think its ok to talk badly to women?
BobbieGirl77

View Profile
History
Why even on Christian web sites do men think its ok to talk badly to women?
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 04:42 PM

I thought coming here to meet men,would be the best way. That I would not have to worry about a man talking as a unsaved man. I thought yeah am talking with a God fairing man. I was wrong,not even really knowing me he started talking dirty. Then when it was not going the way he planned,he started to insult myself and my children. WHY? Does it always have to be about sex

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 07:03 PM

What that about that under the mistletoe kiss, Dennis, huh? What about it?! lol I didn't get it this Christmas, but there's always next year!!! :angel:

shi2010

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 08:57 PM

@godslamb

Most of the men on this site aren't true Christians!

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 10:11 AM

That's a pretty broad statement. Most christians struggle with sin, and they are still true christians.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 03:05 PM

A lady like you can always get it.:hearts:

BobbieGirl77

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 07:52 PM

I do not think that I presented myself in a way that would deserve that. Yes I have a tatoo but I think its awsome. As for that Iam confident in myself,and with my life with God that he loves me for me. Not judging a person before knowing them should apply to a christian. Iam a very caring person with a big heart. Thats what I want people to see. Not my yellow tee and my tatoo that I love. Thats ME am not fake and I am a honest person.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 08:38 PM

Sorry to hear that you've experienced some bad behavior from someone in this website. It also happened to me awhile ago and it really shocked me at the time. But not everyone is a Christian that comes into this website, so just be careful and hopefully you'll meet some Christians to talk to and get to know.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2011 08:24 AM

Well,

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THAT UP!!

I promise I thought I was the only one who gets such a bad emails from Christian men thinking I�m not from America, Europe, or whatever country so I thought maybe they think I�m different or women from the Middle East are different. So, they start by saying�I heard Arab girls are all virgins, is that true dear?

On a crazy impulse I just delete the email sometimes my profile for a while!!

It�s really embarrassing; I think the days when a man says you have very beautiful eyes are GONE!

And no, you are not the only one who gets that and yes not all the men on here like that but I believe 80% are

No one ever insulted me though

Still, I have found REAL great, amazing, awesome men who helped me A LOT to know Christianity in a better way�I�m forever thankful for knowing them, they were a perfect mirror reflecting Jesus!

We can�t change that reality but we can always pray and ask Lord Jesus to keep all bad men away from us.

In His service

~Rita

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2011 04:48 PM

If I know the woman I will tease her. But, somebody I do not know I am very polite too. I can be a clown when i want to be.

I have used that too get a meeting started up. However, I never ask rude questions. BCpiano gal and I have been friends for awhile and I like to tease her.

I never have asked a personal question over the net.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2011 05:09 PM

Men are men no matter what venue is being used, the way they present themselves is who they are. Pretty much like everywhere else. You have to use discernment and wisdom with who you are emailing, IMing, or chatting with. Respect can only come from people who know what this is, and those who don't shall be blocked is all.:stop:

As for myself I've been on other free websites, Christian sites have been without offense for me thus far. Secular ones aren't worth any type you send that way, it is a waste of precious beautiful life. Some thoughts emailed in the secular venue made me close up my profile there and decide to give my PC time to recoup the dirty pixels that floated in.:devil:

I am sorry for your experience with some simply sad people. They don't have the sense to be respectful. Hopefully your attitude exudes the character of Christ and if anyone has an ounce of fear within them then total respect should be yours.:purpleangel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jan, 2011 06:06 PM

I haven't had anyone talk dirty yet---but I have been insulted and felt like why bother.

Especially when they don't even know you!

I find it especially hurtful when I contact someone and they don't even write back. Like everything you say to them doesn't matter.

Page : 1 2 3