Author Thread: Why even on Christian web sites do men think its ok to talk badly to women?
BobbieGirl77

View Profile
History
Why even on Christian web sites do men think its ok to talk badly to women?
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 04:42 PM

I thought coming here to meet men,would be the best way. That I would not have to worry about a man talking as a unsaved man. I thought yeah am talking with a God fairing man. I was wrong,not even really knowing me he started talking dirty. Then when it was not going the way he planned,he started to insult myself and my children. WHY? Does it always have to be about sex

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 05:54 PM

just brush it off...they arent all that way..

sorry you experienced that :(

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 05:55 PM

because people are coming to this site for that specific purpose. They know you'll feel comfortable talking to them because you are on a 'christian' site, and they use that christian smokescreen to talk to you and try to tempt and lure you into their mindgame. So guess you could call them Satan's little helpers. :devil:

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 06:36 PM

You know, I've been on this site for well over a year (since August 2009), and I've never had a guy talk "dirty" to me. Some haven't been exactly nice, and some have been pretty weird...but no one has even hinted that he's only interested in sex, no one has asked me for nude pictures, no one has tried to get me to meet him and then tried to seduce me! Where do you girls FIND these creeps?!!? I'm certainly not complaining that I'm not having to deal with such creeps, but I feel very blessed to have been so fortunate.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 06:49 PM

I'm not expert, but how you are presented on your profile might be one of the reasons they haven't done that to you.

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 07:15 PM

the worst that happened to me (besides the scammers) is when the men try n IM me and say stuff like "hey baby" and stuff like that, ugh...I cant stand that!

talking nasty, NOPE (thank you Lord)

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 07:24 PM

I hadn't really thought about it that way, Loony, but you might be right.

River, yeah, I get fairly frequent "Hey Sweetheart" and "Hi Baby" greetings in IMs, but I usually just ignore them. At least getting a greeting like that clues me in to the fact that he's probably not my type of guy!

I know that not every girl on here has creepy guys talking "dirty" to them, but it seems like it's a common complaint.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 08:34 PM

Not all men (or women) on this site are true Christians.

The only time I have had a problem is during IM sessions with obvious scammers. And I too have had the Hey Baby, My Dear, Honey, Sweetheart, blah blah blah said to me to men I have JUST met! UG! Why do they do that???

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 09:43 PM

Some people don't take this site seriously cause it's free I had that same problem in the past I just block them

UNC2011

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 11:09 AM

I'm really sorry to hear you had that experience, I've often wondered why a nice guy like me keeps getting ignored by women. When I send a woman a message I try to come across as nice as I can and show interests in some things she has in her profile. I hardly ever get a reply back though. Sex is the last thing on my mind and it should be for any Christian man. Sex is a gift from God for a husband and wife to enjoy together. This world has taken something beautiful that God created though and turned it into sin. It's really sad but it's the day in which we live. You just have to take it with a grain of salt and move on to someone else. Just trust that one day you'll meet the man he has for you, obviously this guy wasn't someone the Lord was bringing into your life so try and not worry about it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 06:25 PM

We have a block button and you can report those creeps.

for BC------------------> what about that under the mistletoe kiss????????????????

I will never let you live that down girl.

Yes, I am messing with you.

Page : 1 2 3