Author Thread: And then
elgas

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 03:39 PM

As an idea to get some of our creative juices going lets try a stroy that goes on and on The story starts with one post and contuines on with the next: lets try for a few sentences to keep things easy to read!!!

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 27 Jan, 2011 10:09 AM

..... I was told a birthday party was being held at the restaurant for a guy named Dennis. I saw elgas and edw standing at the door and then.......

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 27 Jan, 2011 06:38 PM

Four people came in the door, each holding four carrying cases with cats in them, so they could celebrate Dennis' birthday with him. While the waitress was taking orders, someone let the cats out of the .....carriers, and then......

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 27 Jan, 2011 08:14 PM

They started to preform a acrobatic tricks to entertain everyone. And them ...

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 27 Jan, 2011 08:55 PM

My cat hit the scene! and oh what a scene....mice were running, children screaming, mother crying, fathers running, police hollering, movie cameras rolling, I beging to wonder Just how big is this party!, and then

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 28 Jan, 2011 03:28 AM

....Mike and his friend Kyle decided they would...

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 28 Jan, 2011 07:24 AM

..... catch that cat before Kathy decided to leave and just forget about trying to get to know Mike.

WHAT A MISTAKE THAT WAS!:excited: That cat MEOWED LOUDLY and then......

elgas

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 28 Jan, 2011 04:18 PM

with the camras on mike, the cat bit his ear and ran towards my pastor with...................

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 28 Jan, 2011 06:17 PM

a small snake in his mouth! Then the halth food inspectors showed up, and then behind them....OSHA!, and then

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 28 Jan, 2011 06:22 PM

"Ok folks, we are closing this place down. We have had word that dangerous cats are flying around." And then ...

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 28 Jan, 2011 06:36 PM

Then the fines started flying...Here a fine..there a fine....a fine fines everywhere, fines and fines and fines, and then

Page : 1 2 3 4 5