Author Thread: And then
elgas

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 03:39 PM

As an idea to get some of our creative juices going lets try a stroy that goes on and on The story starts with one post and contuines on with the next: lets try for a few sentences to keep things easy to read!!!

elgas

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 03:41 PM

I just enterend the restruant where I was going to meet (for the first time) someone from CDFF when the hostess looked at me and started : and then

Elisa

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 05:21 PM

she pointed out that there were velcro rollers in my hair. When she kept giggling I then realized.....

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 06:51 PM

.....that i've spilled my milkshake all over my leather Harvey Davidson jacket & then...................

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 19 Jan, 2011 06:40 PM

...my date showed up as I was cleaning it off with napkins pullled from the holder. "My! He's more handsome than his pictures!" I thought to myself, wiping frantically with one hand while reaching out with the other to shake his hand. And then....

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 20 Jan, 2011 03:46 PM

the staff really started as the show continued!

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 21 Jan, 2011 12:40 PM

I was quite embararased pulling out my rollers & wiping up milk shake off my self...We looked at each other an both started and then....

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 21 Jan, 2011 01:19 PM

.... my pastor walked in. He looked surprised and was headed in my direction, but then.....

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 23 Jan, 2011 07:51 PM

He quickly headed the other direction as he couldn't stop . Then I realized the media was also there and they were

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 24 Jan, 2011 02:57 PM

...filming a walk about interview with my Pastor...and then...

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 24 Jan, 2011 05:13 PM

the camera was turned on me. I was really upset about it untill I was told the footage would be used to get information needed for the new movie they were making, in which I could play myself but Pastor's role would be played by Brad Pitt. Some of the waitresses there became jealous but I assured them that........

Page : 1 2 3 4 5