Author Thread: And then
elgas

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 03:39 PM

As an idea to get some of our creative juices going lets try a stroy that goes on and on The story starts with one post and contuines on with the next: lets try for a few sentences to keep things easy to read!!!

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 31 Jan, 2011 03:57 AM

.... with everyone in the room walking a fine line, while the rain started to Pour outside, Mike and Kathy decided they would just go ahead and..........

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 31 Jan, 2011 07:07 AM

....walk to the park where they could relax and feed the ducks. The restaurant had become a mad-house and as long as everyone there seemed to be fine, it would be fun to get out of there, go enjoy the out-doors ( in the pouring rain-lol)

and then.....

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 31 Jan, 2011 12:26 PM

Why come I haven't noticed this thread before?

Oh....wait.....not a Why Come, but an And Then!! Haha!!

.....as they were walking in the park, they saw a beautiful bald eagle! It was soaring high in the sky! And then.....

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 1 Feb, 2011 04:02 AM

.... all of a sudden the bald eagle began to swoop downward.

Mike ran to the nearby drug store in hopes of getting a camera so he could get this gorgeous Bird on film, but when he got there it was CLOSED; so he went back to the park and then..........

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 1 Feb, 2011 05:48 AM

.... watched in amazement as one of the most beautiful birds God ever created began to fly back and forth in the sky overhead, as the rain had stopped, and then...

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 1 Feb, 2011 02:26 PM

Kathy remembered she had a camera on her phone and started taking pictures of the eagle. And then ...

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 2 Feb, 2011 05:18 AM

....the eagle flew out of sight, but the cell phone pics could be shared with friends again and again to remind them of God's AWESOMENESS! A few minutes later Kathy realized the park was filled with many, many people today; she was asking herself where did all these people come from and then.........

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 2 Feb, 2011 02:44 PM

Then the crowd started yelling, "Phil, Phil, we want Phil!" And then ...

shin7scarlet1

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 31 Mar, 2012 08:48 PM

phil showed up and screams like a little girl and then........

View Profile
History
And then
Posted : 3 May, 2012 10:35 AM

Mike looks at his watch. Quarter past 7.

My date left me in sitting at the table, thought the FBI were after her and she was just in a film that's going to star Brad Pitt. This girl is clearly un hinged like most of the women I meet on CDFF. What next? A traction engine convention where everyone gets off on talking about freak fatal accidents or a star gazing convention where everyone's planning their next set of crop circles?

Should have left when she bought the lame excuse about needing to get a camera to take a photo of that pigeon. She thought it was an eagle!! Now she thinks Phil Colins is here!! Didn't want to be cruel though, how can I let her down gently? He thought.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5