Author Thread: Dating A Handica Woman:10-04-08
angel1950

View Profile
History
Dating A Handica Woman:10-04-08
Posted : 4 Oct, 2008 10:55 AM

:angel:1950 You older men are age 58- 70 would you date a handicap woman? What about you yonger men, would you date a handicap female? Thanks! :angel:1950:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 12:12 PM

yes i would for me it doesnt matters the outside it matters the inside his her heart and character not his her outside for me outside matters less than the inside of the person

Boazsruth

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 04:48 PM

Its sad only one man replied to your post. I too have a disability. Its the reason I am alone now. It really doesn't matter if the vows say for better or worse, sickness and health...ppl should realize that they could have an accident tomorrow or get the big C...you never know....Everyone left Jesus when he needed them!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 05:58 PM

dear folks, yes i would.. i got a few spare parts added to me also and some took away lol..

ole cattle

komadorlover

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2009 02:20 PM

I am handicaped. Last year on Sep. 16. 2007 my life changed. I was hit by a truck while walking. I am now paralized from the hips down, and in a wheelchair. And I'm only 28

I wish I could find someone that will love me for me, and look past my chair to see the real me.

Most people see the chair and run the other way.

Jenn

ShelbyGirl20

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2011 01:55 PM

I know you are speaking to the men here but noticed as well that some women commented so I thought I would add my input as well. One of the biggest problems is that today's society sees someone with a disability and automatically thinks, "They will be of no use to me because they cannot do what I would like to do." This is not always true. I have a genetic disorder that gets progressively worse with age, and even though I am only 20 years old, it has already been a difficult road finding someone who will stop and see me for who I am, not the problems I deal with.