Author Thread: All Things: Brad Pitt, Kevin James, Will Smith, Tyler Perry, & Bruce Willis
Admin

All Things: Brad Pitt, Kevin James, Will Smith, Tyler Perry, & Bruce Willis
Posted : 1 Feb, 2011 05:33 PM

Ready ... Set... Go!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2011 08:30 PM

Well, Tyler Perry has all my admiration for his courage in striking out and covering undisturbed territory. Will Smith is in at least 4 out of 10 of my all time favorite movies; Independence Day, iRobot, Enemy of the State etc.. I've been off Brad since the Angelina/Jen thing...Kevin James is AWESOME!

I am the official President and CEO of the Bruce Willis fan club. I like everything he's ever done, even the bad stuff. If anyone knows him, tell him I said he trippin. I been waiting for him to come get me. I'm packed and ret to go.:hearts::laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2011 08:33 PM

Oh, and tell him its ok, I'm ret to get my swirl on....:dancingp:

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2011 10:35 PM

I'm a huge fan of all these guys!

Yep, Brad junxed it up pretty bad with the whole

Jolie/Anniston thing... And I'd have to agree with you BG,

I too have taken a step back from him ever since.

Tyler!!!! One word ... -> ENCOURAGING!!!

Smith... Bad Boys Bad Boys Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha

gonna do when they come fo you?

Kevin James... Freakin Hilariously Awesome!!!

Bruce Willis... Been a fan since Moon Lighting!!! He's all good!

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2011 01:55 PM

They need to make a PG movie where Kevin James plays a spy who moonlights as a security guard so he can catch Madea- who plays a double agent- at Lane Bryants. Madea uses Lane Bryants as a cover so she can pass government secrets to her boss, Brad Pitt. One day Kevin James sees Madea in Lane Bryants giving Brad Pitt a pair of ladies underwear with a secret microfilm hidden inside of it. Kevin James follows Madea and Brad Pitt to the Airport where they have gone to meet the man they are selling the micrfilm to. When they are at the Airport Madea sees Will Smith and attacks him because she is a really big fan and wants his autograph. Kevin JAmes thinks Will Smith is the target and Brad Pitt was just a decoy so while he was keeping an eye on them Brad Pitt meets the agent from the "other side" to give him the microfilm. Bruce Willis-who is always at the airport beause Demi Moore left him broke and bald and homeless- sees Brad Pitt meetng with a spy from the otherside and tells security but they won't believe him so he runs up the down escalators and arrests Brad Pitt with his phony badge he got from Die Hard.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2011 03:02 PM

Oh... My... Gosh!!!!!

Simplyamazed43

That was FREANIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause:

You, edw, and Chevy are the tops in story telling...

No one has dust on you boys that's for dern sure!!! :excited:

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2011 03:45 PM

Good job Amazed and welcome to CDFF!

I'm not as creative as you are, but how about if they make a 3D movie (PG, of course!) where Will Smith and Madea are undercover agents and they pretend to get hitched so they can foil their nemesis played by Brad Pitt and Bruce Willis.

Kevin James plays the preacher that "marries them" (as Mr. and Mrs. Smith) but is really a double agent who is spying on the bad boys for Willis and Pitt. Madea figures out who Kevin James is and wants him to die hard, but Bruce Willis has a sixth sense as to what she is up to and he and Brad Pitt hide under the color of night and watch the king of queens who is watching them watch her. An off duty mall cop named Hancock sees Willis and Pitt in the bushes spying on Madea who is cooking seven pounds of grits for Will Smith and arrests them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2011 03:47 PM

I think Amazed might give Chevy a run for his money in the word challenges?!?! Hahaha!!

:applause::ROFL::applause::ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2011 05:03 PM

Great job edw!!! :applause:

I think these three boys are gonna give us all a run for our money!!! :bow::nahnah:

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2011 07:23 PM

Yall are stupid!:ROFL:

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2011 04:23 PM

pitt--never was a fan (especially cuz he did Jen dirty)

Will Smith- good actor

Willis--eh, he's ok

Kevin James-hilarious

Tyler Perry-love everything he's done. I feel about him the way BG feels about B Willis.:glow: