Author Thread: Why can't broken heart be avoided?
Soteriangels

View Profile
History
Why can't broken heart be avoided?
Posted : 4 Mar, 2011 11:43 PM

It is a shame indeed, it makes me sad very very sad to read about how people were hurt in some silly ways.

It happened to me once also, but i guess it was the way i reacted to it, or the way i was raised maybe, or the level of my knowledge with my relationship with God.

But why does it seem that many of us christians are causing broken heart or are being affected by it?

If i have hurt someone in here, unintentionally, i am sorry.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2011 11:15 AM

Ms. Soteriangels, (forgive me if I misspelled your name)-

It seems with the advancement and widespread use of the internet;, anonymity, distrust, and insolence has replaced civility, trust, and humility.

The spammers and hackers have become more clever too. This is one of the reasons I'm not on here as much as I first planned to be. I try to consider myself a polite person. It really bugs me when I think I may have said something to hurt somebody's feelings, or somebody may have taken something I have said out of context. That is why I limit my posts to only a few forum threads.

It is also disconcerting to be taken advantage of because of your Christian values, as another member on this site was only recently. He fell victim to a professional scammer on here and was really heart broken after he discovered what caliber of person she really was and found out she was only interested in his money. He discovered that he wasn't the only person she had attmpted to victimize, she had numerous accounts on various other dating sites as well.She even tried to get friendly with me while she was publicly professing her love for him. I feel so bad for him, but through prayer and the support of friends, he has been able to get on with his life.

That is why I am telling you to be very careful on here. It is good to be nice and respectful to others. It is the way God wants us to behave, but you also must remain guarded at the same time.

God bless you and good luck on CDFF.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2011 11:37 AM

:applause::bow:

Soteriangels

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2011 07:09 PM

Oh, simplyamazed again another sad story, this is awful.

How will one know?

I guess i was lucky last time, there was this guy who i visited his profile promptly contacted me after, which is quite rare, and said i saw you watch my profile, and gave me his email address, he was straight away banned, i was cross, until i realize that CDFF hadn't make a mistake, that he definitely was a spam.

I praise the lord!

:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2011 10:48 PM

One of the reasons it's so easy to have our hearts broken is because we fall in love with the idea of who we think someone is, only to find out they are different. When reality hits, it can hit us like a ton of bricks, depending on how infatuated we were.