Author Thread: Do you look down on women who find their soulmate thru dating online?
senny_wong

View Profile
History
Do you look down on women who find their soulmate thru dating online?
Posted : 7 Mar, 2011 05:37 AM

Hi Guys ,may I ask you whether you look down on women who find their soulmate thru dating online?

What is in your thought when you find women are still single in their mature age?

Thanks

Senny

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2011 11:04 AM

No. We all know God works in mysterious ways.

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2011 12:06 PM

well, it can't be that bad Senny, cuz the men are single too

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2011 04:36 PM

Why would I look down on somebody that is doing the same thing as I do?

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2011 09:11 AM

No! I mean,why will i be on here myself! Just as River said some men are doing the same thing on here too!

senny_wong

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2011 07:23 AM

Thanks for your response guys.I really appreciate it . At least I confirm myself that what I am doing is just fine because I take it as I do my part while the other part ,I leave it to our God Father the creator of heaven and earth.

I asked this because some guys that I ever dated look shy and hide the fact when friends/family asked him how we met.I was wondering is it shameful to meet partner through dating site assistance .

Anyway our relationship did not work out for some other reasons.. thanks one more time & God bless!

Cheers

Senny

cmhoranb

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2011 09:51 AM

There used to be a stigma attached to online dating, however that is quickly fading. That's not to say it doesn't still exist in some areas, but far and large it is becoming widely accepted as a normal way to meet people, especially in this day and age.

ben315

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2011 05:41 PM

online dating isn't a bad thing. The only bad thing with nowadays with online dating and texting, they use it as an excuse for not meeting each other face to face when they only live 15 or so minutes away. In other words it has turned alot of people into cowards to actually meet each other.