Author Thread: having a guy as a best friend
angela_lee101

View Profile
History
having a guy as a best friend
Posted : 3 Nov, 2008 03:01 PM

ok so my best friend is a guy and he has been for like 5 years or something like that. he knows everything about me and we are really close. he is like a brother to me...this was a problem with the last guy that i dated had a problem with it and i really didnt understand why...it really bugged me because i took it as him not trusting me...was i wrong to think that and what would you trust your other half if they had a guy as a best friend???

angela_lee101

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Nov, 2008 07:31 AM

Leon...you are entitled to you opinion and if i didn't want it i would have put the question up in the first place...i do agree that you should be friends first before you go into a relationship but not best friends...thats just how i look at it...as for me and him dating we have talked about it but it just wouldn't work...he is like a brother to me...really if i am introducing him to people i usually do it as this is my brother Jamie...what i don't understand is if i was this close with my actual brother no one would ever question in but because he is not biological my brother everyone seems to have a problem...maybe its just me but i don't really see the difference...we have grown up a lot together and we fight just like brother and sister do...

As for the movie harry meets sally...i am not really sure what to think about it maybe at the beginning of our relationship that may be true but not anymore if that was the case then i really do believe that we would not be friends anymore because we would have recked the friendship but we haven't

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Nov, 2008 08:20 AM

Can there be two kings in one kingdom? I think you are setting up yourself for alot of trouble. I don't see how can you build a peaceful home. I believe the talking and problem solving you did with your best friend you suppose to be doing with your special someone. Why don't you marry your besty friend, I'm sure you know eachother well enough to do so.

Page : 1 2