Author Thread: Why is it.....
Admin

Why is it.....
Posted : 9 Nov, 2008 10:54 PM

Could someone tell me why every woman's profile seems to proclaim their values, but few seem to talk about their relationship with God? Don't you realize that there is nothing more beautiful than a woman in love with the one true God and Jesus Christ whom He sent? If you tell us how much you love God, we already know your qualities.

Just my opinion,

Leon

cranston

View Profile
History
Why is it.....
Posted : 11 Nov, 2008 11:41 AM

thank you. and amen

View Profile
History
Why is it.....
Posted : 11 Nov, 2008 11:54 AM

Thank you and amen as well!

Just keep an eye out for a whole profile where every sentence begins with the word "I", as it points to anyone and everyone but Jesus.

God bless you, have a great day!

:waving:

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Why is it.....
Posted : 5 Apr, 2009 07:35 PM

Saying how much I love God doesn't really show how much I love Him. I have seen people say that they love Christ and yet will be the worst person around. I hardly think the Lord is a priority in their life when they think witchcraft, fornication and bisexuality is okay, but that the Bible is too tainted by man to be of any use. Their values should show agreement with the Bible. Remember that there are many types of Christians in this world, but only one type in the spirit. It should shine through every part of her being and language, direct or indirect.

Since we're on the subject of profiles. Would you please take a look at mine and see if it is missing something or has too much? Thank you to all that do. :)

God bless.