Author Thread: not_couch_potato username
Admin

not_couch_potato username
Posted : 11 Apr, 2011 11:48 PM

I came on this website a week ago because my one true love I have been with for almost 3 years is entertaining other women on this site. Not_Couch_Potato is his user name. Kevin Burgess of Poway.For Lauren who he took to the beach 2 Saturday's ago and to Quail Gardens this past Saturday night and to the woman who called him from phoenix last night visiting her mother out there and to the other woman who called him tonight 4/11/11 at around 9:00 pm. My heart goes out to you and I hope anyone reading this your heart goes out to me. I have done nothing but try to show him how much I truely care & love for him and he's convinced the grass is greener elsewhere and playing the field by playing with other peoples lives. I will be honest with you all. I am 45 and never have had an STD until I contracted it from him because he wasn't honest enough to tell me until I tested positive. Be careful out there online. Although I was devastated when I found out he said it didn't matter if we were going to be together long term. Commitment isn't was he's after afterall because he will jump ship so to speak and I just want to save anyone else from the pain of getting an STD transmitted to them without there knowledge. A relationship is sticking by eachother through thick and thin, the ups and the downs, for better or for worse. He will only give up and doesn't know what he wants. I do however, I just hope some day he will figure that out.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2011 05:16 AM

I'm sorry hunny that you had to go through that. It is men like that, that give the real "christian" men a bad name. Read this book it might help. EVERY WOMAN'S BATTLE

Discovering God's Plan for Sexual and Emotional Fulfillment.

I think to many times us women will believe anything a man tells us to, and jump into bed with a guy, because he tells us what we want to hear. Or we think, this is the one, we will be together forever. So it doesn't matter.

It does matter. Because I know for a fact, the real nice christian guys out there, wouldn't have sex with you unless it was your wedding night. And they will still say nice things, to you. But if we fall for every fake, and jump into bed with them, and we don't wait for the "right" one. We are not being fair to ourselves.

Just look at it this way, the guy that is willing to go to bed with you, how many women is he willing to go to bed with? Chances are, when hes done with you, he will just move on to the next.

I for one, am going to wait now. Instead of having a string of luke warm christian men. I would rather wait and have one christian man that is on fire for God.

:yay: :dancingp:

I hope my post helps. And I am talking from experience. And not judging you. Everyone makes mistakes. Just chalk him up to one big mistake, and learn from it. :angel:

And to this mystery man not couch potato...if I meet you I will punch you in your tummy :boxing: :ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2011 06:48 AM

Thank you I appreciate your post.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2011 11:09 AM

Ima so very saddened to hear of this...my Prayers are with you and others that have gone through these types situations...May you learn a Valueable Lesson and be Strengthend in the Lord Jesus and know that you are loved...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2011 12:14 PM

If what you say can be proven true, he should be kicked from this site immediately.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2011 12:42 PM

Yes it is true, unfortunately & right now he is out there on dates from this site not being honest with these other women. It has been very sad for me to be sleeping with him after he knowingly transmitted a sexual disease to me knowing full well that he is deceiving four other women right now on this sight and subjecting them to an STD they don't know he has because he has no intentions of telling them. The only thing I know about these women is one lives in the Encinitas ca area by the name of Lauren, one is in the navy & also does some type of modeling and there are 2 others.Coming home to me after his dates at night were very saddening.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2011 01:46 PM

Have you complained to the Admin?

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2011 01:48 PM

I'm very sorry you were hurt, he sounds like he is not Christian at all, really. I do not mean to be judging of another, but there's no fruit in his actions. It is good if you repent, and protect yourself, do you have family you can depend on, who will help you?

Hearing about people being mistreated so badly, admittedly makes me pretty angry.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2011 01:59 PM

Yes I have a wonderful supportive family & two beautiful grown daughters. I am always honest with others & I'm glad to share this experience & hope that it in some way can help others or anyone that has been with him from this dating sight. I thank you for being a little inspiration in my day. It's nice to know people out there care.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2011 10:49 PM

How do I know you aren't just a woman scorned and are here making up lies about this guy because he wanted to call it quits with you. I don't know why , but something in my gut tells me you aren't being honest.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 12:36 AM

I had the same gut feeling. :(

Page : 1 2