Author Thread: not_couch_potato username
Admin

not_couch_potato username
Posted : 11 Apr, 2011 11:48 PM

I came on this website a week ago because my one true love I have been with for almost 3 years is entertaining other women on this site. Not_Couch_Potato is his user name. Kevin Burgess of Poway.For Lauren who he took to the beach 2 Saturday's ago and to Quail Gardens this past Saturday night and to the woman who called him from phoenix last night visiting her mother out there and to the other woman who called him tonight 4/11/11 at around 9:00 pm. My heart goes out to you and I hope anyone reading this your heart goes out to me. I have done nothing but try to show him how much I truely care & love for him and he's convinced the grass is greener elsewhere and playing the field by playing with other peoples lives. I will be honest with you all. I am 45 and never have had an STD until I contracted it from him because he wasn't honest enough to tell me until I tested positive. Be careful out there online. Although I was devastated when I found out he said it didn't matter if we were going to be together long term. Commitment isn't was he's after afterall because he will jump ship so to speak and I just want to save anyone else from the pain of getting an STD transmitted to them without there knowledge. A relationship is sticking by eachother through thick and thin, the ups and the downs, for better or for worse. He will only give up and doesn't know what he wants. I do however, I just hope some day he will figure that out.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 06:54 AM

Making open accusations such as these on a site such as this, is concerning.

To start, I'm not sure that what you've done here is consistent with the way Mathew 18 says to handle offenses.

By posting what you've posted, you force whomever reads your post to "deal" with a situation they are unable to wisely deal with.

The people of CDFF are not in a position where they'd be able to act wisely as yours or his church - they do not personally know either one of you or your individual credibility.

If the supposed "offending" party chooses not to defend himself openly as you've "accused" him openly, then everyone here is forced to deal with your side of the story only - which the Bible explicitly warns us of.

The only person in this scenario we've heard from directly, is you - and from your own admittance, your own credibility has become questionable...

What you've basically posted here is that you've sinned and have had to face the natural consequences of your "own" actions. In light of this, you might consider asking others to help you here on CDFF, with your own actions instead of attempting to focus on the actions of another, which you can do nothing about.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 10:56 AM

She has deleted her profile, guys. I agree with the fact that something about her story just wasn't ringing true.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 12:04 PM

Well if it was true or not, What lesson have we learned today?

Also just for the record, the not couch potato guy actually looked at my profile. So he is active on here.

I'm going to make this statement and your don't have to agree with me, but I am going to say it anyways. People do make mistakes, people do sin. They fall into temptation, especially when they are dating someone. It is very hard to not resist having sexual relations.

So if your going to use condoms. Or both of you go get tested. Just because someone says they are a christian doesn't mean they are a saint. A dude could be a total player and then get saved, stop sleeping around. But because he never got tested, he could give you something.

Wierd things happen.

I have a bad past, and have had an std twice. Luckily it was one you could get rid of. But when I told the Man/men. They denied that it came from them, and wouldn't even get tested.

And to the judgemental people out there that are like ohhh premarital sex is a sin, yes it is a sin, but so is a bunch of other sins, that people commit daily, and don't think twice about it. Don't judge, and don't chatise someone because it's not your place. They will be judged in time. Right now we are under Grace because God wants to show us love, and help save us.

ok enough about my rant.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 03:34 PM

I'm not sure who your rant is directed towards but if I offended you, I apologize. I was just being honest. Anyone can come on a site and belittle others. Discernment usually reveals if a person is sincere. I am praying for spiritiswithin as well as the guy she was mad at. I don't think any of us were judging her.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 03:41 PM

It appears to me that not couch potatoe is the one who was being judged by folks who didn't even know him.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 05:57 PM

Mr rant wasn't really directed toward anyone. It was more of a public service anouncement. :glow:

If people are going to play with fire they need to be warned before they get burned. Oh man that sounds funny and corny.

I don't think she left because she was lying or anything. I think she left because of many reasons.

#1. It looked like she only signed up on this site maybe to keep tabs on him?

#2. It takes guts to go on a site and say that you have an std.

#3. She prolly got hate mail, or was so embarrassed, it was just better to delete her account.

I don't know. But MR. not a couch potatoe, didn't even try to defend himself. I would have, or I would have went to admin and asked them to take the thread down, or ban her, or whatever.

But everyone does things differently.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 07:59 PM

I feel badly, having judged this man before I knew him.

I was carried away, believing one thing without noticing every aspect. I hope the woman in question is alright, and I apologize to anyone I offended.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 08:04 PM

To all who have posted. The woman in question is fine as can be. so luvable hit it right on the nose, she was only trying to prevent toher women from getting passed along STD's that stay with you for a lifetime. As sad and disheartening as it is he is not being honest with other women on this sight. He is dishonest and deceitful.

Page : 1 2