Author Thread: Rushing to get married?
Admin

Rushing to get married?
Posted : 14 Nov, 2008 03:57 PM

So I have been told on many occasions from many people that I work to much, and I need to go "find a wife". I personally love what I do, and I don't think i'm going to find Mrs. right by going to bars or clubs. But as a 25 y/o single man, my friends and family think I should be looking for love. I was just wondering what you women think? I personally do not feel in a rush to get married. Thats not to say I wouldn't if I found the right one. However I also don't feel like i'm missing out on anything, I believe the lord will put the right person in front of me at the right time. Plus I plan on spending plenty of quality time with my family once i'm married, so until then I feel I should work as much as possable, so I will be able to spend that time with them. What do you think?

1John478

View Profile
History
Rushing to get married?
Posted : 15 Nov, 2008 08:25 AM

Hmm, sounds good. I hear that you find love when you're not looking for it. So, living your life to the fullest until God puts that special someone in your life is the best idea. Filling your time with family, work and friends leaves little time to sulk about being alone/single. Therefore, when that special person does come along you can be like, "I knew I was happy, secure, and blessed before you came along. But I never thought I would be with someone whom I can say, 'How could I have lived all these years not knowing all the happiness that you bring to my life"

View Profile
History
Rushing to get married?
Posted : 15 Nov, 2008 08:55 PM

You should meet my daughter...lol...she would not be happy with me saying that...Robin

View Profile
History
Rushing to get married?
Posted : 21 Nov, 2008 03:58 PM

Hello there my American friend and cross border neighbour. I read what you had to say and agree with you wholeheartedly. You are 25 and life is unfolding for you. You love God, enjoy life and seem to be a respectable and honest individual. Listen only to your heart where God speaks to you. I agree also that when the right person comes along, you will know. God will put someone into your life when "He" feels you are ready. Trust in yourself and in God. "He won't let you down. Life is an adventure, enjoy the ride. Let God be your driver, you be "His" co-pilot and all will work out. "He" hasn't had an accident yet! Sincerely, M from Canada

View Profile
History
Rushing to get married?
Posted : 14 Feb, 2009 06:04 AM

I tried relationships based on everything other than God and I promise they never work. Thank God I never married because I would have ended up in a mess with divorce. Too many people end up in divorce. I believe that when you marry it should be for life so for that reason, dont be in a rush to do anything. Make sure the person you marry is "the one" truely meant for you.

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Rushing to get married?
Posted : 5 Apr, 2009 07:16 PM

You're very confident in the Lord and want a natural relationship to be built. Most people rush into marriages because they think it will complete them and solve all problems, while others want to have nothing to do with it because it involves commitment. You both desire it, but are not desperate for it. That's a good combination.

View Profile
History
Rushing to get married?
Posted : 9 Apr, 2009 06:48 PM

I hear that .

View Profile
History
Rushing to get married?
Posted : 11 May, 2009 04:53 PM

Amen t that sister, I tried that and it really is bad.

LoveLivesForever

View Profile
History
Rushing to get married?
Posted : 4 Oct, 2009 09:23 PM

You have plenty going for you, if you attend different churches in your area or get involved with church youth groups you will meet alot of young women that have your same goals in life. One thing I do know the Bars are not the place to find a future wife, While the Pub would be a great place for the Boys to meet up after a great pick-up Hockey game, I could see that. With your Co. my guest you would be quite busy building it so at your young age there's no rush for you to get the Knot tied. In the mean time build up your Co. so you can help to employ more needy people that can use good paying Jobs and maybe, just maybe this is your calling, to help others out of their problems. GOD YOU YOU!

Nicholasrl

View Profile
History
Rushing to get married?
Posted : 3 Jan, 2010 10:30 PM

One of the keys to finding something is looking for it. "He that FINDETH a good wife FINDETH a good thing and obtaineth favor of the Lord." Of course, I suppect you already know that, since you are on a christian dating site:)

jeffreyp

View Profile
History
Rushing to get married?
Posted : 19 Aug, 2010 08:57 PM

hello, I read your profile and loved what I seen. I am interested in getting to know you if you are me. please get back to me if you are. By the way my name is Jeff and I am also from Kentucky.

Page : 1 2