Author Thread: SHALLOW HAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
History
SHALLOW HAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 10:42 AM

Okay...this is a delicate subject, so I'll try to approach it as such, at the same time keep it curt like I always do. :glow:

This seems to be my experience with the opposite as of late.....

1. Handsome dude, decent personality, not a Christian or a so-called Christian, Handsome, and HANDSOME.

2. Really cool guy, God-fearing, friendly, so-not-my type.

Now, there are others that fall in between the two, but I'm just wondering are their any God-fearing, handsome men with a good character, humble, faithful, etc.? If you know any, and they like God-fearing, thick women with light brown skin and long hair, send them my way...ahaha...j/k

But you get my drift. Has anybody else been dealing with the same thing?

***And don't call me shallow cause looks do matter. They should be secondary, but the people in the bible were attracted to their significant others, as well!**************

View Profile
History
SHALLOW HAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 06:19 PM

If I "get your drift" right your saying christian men tend to be not that good looking and non christian men are handsome? Or atleast the ones you know?

I quess the men could say the same thing about christian women, but I know that`s not true.

I can humbly say I break that mold.:rocknroll:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
History
SHALLOW HAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 08:58 PM

Victory7, I didn't mean it like that....lol...I can see how you took it that way.

I was basically saying that it seems like it's hard to find that "double combo" of inside/outside "beauty."

View Profile
History
SHALLOW HAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted : 16 Apr, 2011 06:00 PM

@Holy Ghost,yeah it's a little bit tough to find the opposite that matches in that excact order.it's best to put all of that in prayer,because you'll end up meeting a lot of people of the opposite who will try to "deceive you" (Matthew Ch.24 Vs 4-5) & they will come to you as "Wolves in sheep clothing" (Matthew Ch.7 V 15).Just pray about it. God Bless you!:glow:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
History
SHALLOW HAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 02:57 PM

Amen, Mr. WiseGuy.

Thanks for your response!