Author Thread: Too good????
Admin

Too good????
Posted : 21 Nov, 2008 08:54 AM

I woul like to have some help, ladies, please.

I was 'dumped' for a very wierd reason. When it happend first time I considered it to be stupid reason and forgot all about it. Until it happend again! Does anybody else find it wired to be 'dumped' cause I was too good for her? What am I doing wrong? I thought you ladies are looking for good guy?

It is confusing and fustrating

Thank you!

View Profile
History
Too good????
Posted : 21 Nov, 2008 06:31 PM

hi there...

Well, since I don't know your exes or situations fully I can only say that a lot of times when girls make this claim they are afraid that they are not good enough for you and figure that at some point that you will be breaking up with them. So.. they try to lessen their hurt and do the breaking up first. Odd yes I know but keep looking for a mature girl that is more secure.

View Profile
History
Too good????
Posted : 18 Jan, 2009 01:45 PM

You are probably a humble and nice guy, so this doesn't apply to you but they could also be saying that you come across too arrogant, know it all and think you are always right and above them. Saying you are too good for me, could mean "I can't compete withy you". It was probably not your case though.

View Profile
History
Too good????
Posted : 16 Feb, 2009 08:05 PM

I think you should be greatful if someone ended it, because obviously they weren't that into you. Not to be mean, but I've had to learn this from guys too (and yes some guys give the stupidest break up reasons too....) Its not one gender vs the next, but if someone doesn't want to be with you just dont get hung up on the way they ended it or said it or did it, just be greatful you found out when you did and not 10 yrs down the road as the hurt could be a lot more. Just my 2 cents....

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Too good????
Posted : 5 Apr, 2009 07:09 PM

They could feel intimidated by you or maybe feel that they are not worthy of being with you.

View Profile
History
Too good????
Posted : 29 Jun, 2009 08:38 PM

DO NOT...I REPEAT...DO NOT TAKE THIS AS A PERSONAL FAILURE ON YOUR PART!!! Every judgement that a person renders has about 99% to do them and 1% about you. This statement means that you are a nice guy, but not for her, so she is trying to let you down easy. It doesn't mean that you did something wrong, it just means that you are not the right person for her. It's basically reverse psychology. It's all about her, but she makes you think it's all about you...The only thing that this succeeds in communicating is that she really does think you are a good guy and doesn't want to hurt you. That is a good sign. Would you rather be more involved and then find out that she flakes when it comes to getting serious?

Don't every doubt what you have to offer people. This is not a reflection on you. You might not have been right for her, but you are perfect for someone else. God will put that person in your path when it is right for both of you. Just a thought (and I apologize on behalf of the female population).

julianecruz

View Profile
History
Too good????
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 09:12 AM

you're cute, you're like a moviestar. you can find someone better than your exes, if one door close, many doors will open. if it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be.i am sure the right woman is just around the corner, you just need to open wide your eyes.hehehe.cheer up bro:glow::applause::yay:

CBoyzfan

View Profile
History
Too good????
Posted : 19 Nov, 2009 05:56 AM

That happend to me a few times. What I realized, is that you can't give to much.

You have to look these relationships, and see them for what they are.

There is nothing wrong being a nice guy, don't change who you are, but use wisdom when choosing the right one. Set your boundaries, let that person know who you are.

Also they say, you will know when you reach the right person, it will fit together.

There are also women/men cannot appreciate a good person, that's how some people are. They are used to something else. So if someone dumps you, don' take it personally or dwell on it. Just move on and be patient with yourself.

The right person will come along

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
History
Too good????
Posted : 20 Dec, 2009 12:55 PM

My brother,

I know this is a question you address to the women on this site, however I discern that the real issue is probably, that you are feeling somewhat rejected, and sorry for yourself, for not being sensative enough to discern what these women where initially hoping to find in starting a relationship with.

I base this on a number things which I have heard, and not heard you say.

First of all, most women have no problem of opening up and telling you exactly how they feel, especially when they have a genuine interest in you. They only want to know that you are truly listening, that you truly care for their feelings, and that you have a genuine interest in them relationship wise.

If she's a serious woman, being weak or strong, she will eventually tell you exactly what she means, by saying that she feels like "you are too good for her", even at the risk of hurting you emotionally.

If she's only looking for someone to occupy her time, with no intentions of becoming serious, she will show you this by her actions, if you are paying attenion.

Now I noticed, that you did not say, wether you bothered to ask these women, why they said what they said, after going so far as to say what they said.

You make it appear as though they told you these things, and offered no explanation, and that you made no serious attempt to get an explanation.

Now if this is what transpired, and you really had strong feelings for these women, why would you allow them to walk off so easily, and not attempt to discover the source of their feelings of inadequacy?

If they did offer an explanation, then why would you ask what you already know? What are you really looking for, in asking?

Does that help make things more clear?

Think about it, and do what you discover you need to do, to make the next experience potentailly less disappointing.

In Christ love,

Devotedlove47