Author Thread: A lot of strange behavior by men on dating sites, Christian dating sites at that.
Admin

A lot of strange behavior by men on dating sites, Christian dating sites at that.
Posted : 23 Nov, 2008 04:39 PM

Do men treat dating sites like being a kid in a candy shop? Meaning are you really, truly looking for a Godly woman to have a LTR with or is this just a way to insincerely pursue several women at the same time??

shy_at_first

View Profile
History
A lot of strange behavior by men on dating sites, Christian dating sites at that.
Posted : 20 Dec, 2008 11:03 PM

I, for one, am using this and other sites to try to meet one special woman with whom to have a VERY long-term relationship involving a ring and pledges. Of course, until I meet her, I'm also looking for friends of either gender to share mutual sociability.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2008 06:48 PM

Trust me its not much better on the other end over here. A Lot of strange Behavior by female,"So called Christians" on this site as well. You just have to weed them out, and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. Good Luck to ya!

In Christ,

Todd M. Archangeli

sparrow1469

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2008 04:46 PM

good point Todd M.! As for me? Like most of us normal, good, responsible men - just enjoying friendly conversation and maybe a mutual attraction with develope! My older brother and sister both met their spouses online and both have had many years of happy marriage. Good Day Friends.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2009 06:50 PM

Hi Kels

You've put up an important question for all women on this site. And it deserves a excellent answer from a christian brother. The guy holding up the bible there named (2nd corithians617) has answered best.

However in defense of this site, I know by the words of many women on this site that there hearts are pure, and they are godly people. Im looking at people both here and in the church. God does not want use to have multiple life partners, but one and only one binding marriage. To find sincere christians look for expressions of there interest in what God wants to do in there lives and not what material things they have or want to do for themsleves. They realize God is first in there lives and it shows literally in there statements.

Protect Yourself

1) Pray to God and read your bible everday

2) Go to a church where Christ is preached and the bible is the final authority of God

3) Be Baptist, Worship, and fellowship with other christian, and tell others about Christ

Are u a Christian?, or would u like to B?.

If this site will permit it, Please visit and click on any the tracts this wonderful Christian site inspired by God, called

www.chick.com (Read any one of the tracts and the last page will show you the way to become a true child of God.

See you at the cross roads.

Ruth35

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2009 12:44 AM

Kudos to you brother, Well said, I just encountered a few individuals who are fales prophets on this site when i hit them with the word and what we should profess occarding to the will of God I never hear back from them. All they keep doing is looking at my profile to see if am still here or mabe they forget that I had to bind their carnal ways of speaking in the name of Jesus.

Ruth35

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2009 12:53 AM

That is the brother that is holding the bible

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 09:58 AM

Some men just would love the companionship and gentle spirit of a good Godly woman... for life! There any many on this site and others who use the title of christian loosely, as if it might give them the appearance of great good and kindness. The original post goes to show that there are a lot of people on here without Godly intentions, without kindness, without the gentle warm nature of Jesus.

I'm just surprised to hear it's an above 35 crowd of men in a specific age range since what you are describing I hear about all the time in any age range and in any gender from others. Some people just like to look at all the 'candy' as you've stated and you're absolutely right.

Awesome to see Leon finally got hitched, :laugh: God speed bro!

God bless y'all :waving:

Page : 1 2