Author Thread: Are there any nice guys in lower AL?
Admin

Are there any nice guys in lower AL?
Posted : 27 Nov, 2008 07:37 PM

Hello. I am in the search for a nice guy close to home. To begin to talk on here and maybe one day lead to more. Yet, for now, a friendship is key. If moving is involved, that can be discussed. Basically I just want to meet a nice guy I can get along with and possibly one day marry, if the Lord allows.

OnYourKneesWithMe

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2008 09:17 PM

Nope. I'm sorry to inform you but all the good ones went north, with Sarah Palin (darn it) to Alaska!!! no problem. Just learn snow MACHINING, or moose...not deer HUNTING, in time for the holidays, cruise on up and and you'll be all set. They have some good churches up there too. They do!

Hang in there. Psalm 37:4

shy_at_first

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Dec, 2008 10:39 PM

I'm not in lower Alabama, but I'm in Northwest Florida. Is that close enough?

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2009 06:56 PM

Sorry it took me awhile to respond.. and yes NW Florida is close enough. I used to live in Homles County a few years ago, besides i am only a few minutes or a nice walk to the state line.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 03:12 PM

Really, they didn't go that far! Just to Canada---and the minus temperatures up there. No , people do not live in igloos as some U.s. people think. We are perfectly normal people; just bundled up in our long johns, parkas, and toques trudging through the 6 feet of snow.