Author Thread: Is it bad luck?
Admin

Is it bad luck?
Posted : 1 May, 2011 03:27 PM

So i have been dating for 3 years now and i have never had a good relationship. Every guy i have dated left me for no reason, cheated on me, told me I wasnt hot enough to date and i was even told I was not good enough to be their girlfriend. I know I havent been dating for that long but i keep getting horrible relationships. Am i doing something wrong or do i just have bad luck in dating?

ruthsan

View Profile
History
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 29 May, 2011 10:56 AM

Honey, at least u get to DATE.....I don't even get that far..they can't even maintain text/phone conversation before disappearing. It hurts me to the core, and I ask the Lord, WHY!!!??? Why can't I find a nice christian guy who is loving, honest, and hard working, is that toooo much to PRAY for???

View Profile
History
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 4 Jun, 2011 10:33 PM

Why did some man say you weren't good enough? What did he mean by that?

What Christian books have you read to learn about men and what you should look for in a godly man? If you haven't, perhaps you should take a couple of years to just read about men and Christian marriages so that your mind becomes set on God and a godly man so you don't choose non-Christian men as so many women do just to be married...which includes men who say they are Christians and yet don't go to church or who haven't studied much themselves on marriage, parenting, etc. Way too many men and women are willing to settle and instead of first becoming spiritually mature in their early to mid-20's and then find another who has done the same. Then you would setting yourself up for a lasting marriage. AS you know, many "christian" marriages fail like the world because they do the same things as the world does prior to marriage instead of doing what God wants you to be doing...growing more spiritually mature first prior to dating and looking for a potential spouse.

Hope that helps,

M.C.

Johvic

View Profile
History
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 27 Nov, 2011 04:24 PM

Worry out, God has a good plan for you. He will give you a right person, keep on praying...bless you.

:waving:

View Profile
History
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2011 11:49 PM

you are totally gorgeous... they lose out... i wouldnt worry about their opinions -- blessings

tlovell24

View Profile
History
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 5 Sep, 2012 05:12 PM

I know it's hard to find someone as good as you, and trust me, I know how that goes. Right now, the Lord is working through me and helping me find that special someone that he wants me to be with and He will help you, too.

Sometimes, and this is a huge thing for many, He just throws it at you or guides u right to them. He's guiding me right now, and I trust in the Lord with all my heart. As long as you trust in Him, He will help you. Where He leads you, you shall follow, am I right?

Keep up the good work and let the Big Guy guide you.

God Bless.

Page : 1 2