Author Thread
God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Beit Chesed Messianic Congregation Shabbat
Posted : 22 Apr, 2016 04:00 PM

For those in the St. Louis area, my friend, Pastor Jake Rosen can teach you a great deal about the true Shabbat. He is one of the pastors at what I consider my lifetime church, (as well as the leader of Beit Chesed), where I attended while in high school and after, and got my foundation, in the 70 and 80s. I have known Jake and his wife for over 40 years. He can easily explain the error of those who come here seeking to mislead people; those who try to make God into a mere man. Jake has a great story to tell about his family and his faith.

Shabbat Worship Service - 7:00pm

We meet every Friday night @ 7:00pm for Erev Shabbat. We read from the weekly Parsha (Torah), Haftarah (Old Testament Prophets), and the B'rit Hadasha (New Covenant) portions every week. Our worship style is a blend of some contemporary/Modern and Messianic worship music.

Zikkaron (Remembrance)

During the first Shabbat of every month, our worship includes a celebration of remembering Messiah's sacrifice for us, otherwise known at The Lords Supper.

Torah Service

On the third Shabbat of every month, our worship is centered around more traditional Hebrew liturgy that is based on the traditional reading cycles done in synagogues around the world.

Shabbat Potluck Service - 6:30pm

On the last Friday of the month, we have Shabbat Potluck Service and meet @ 6:30pm in the Fellowship Hall, instead of having an Erev Shabbat Service. Everyone is welcome to attend and bring a dish to share.

All are welcome.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
What day of creation did God make Holy?
Posted : 22 Apr, 2016 02:44 PM

How dare you lessen the status and nature of Almighty God to that of a married couple. The Lord rebuke you. He is God, He is not limited to the nature of man. Enough of your heresy. There is one God. Christ is not a created being. He is God, co-existent and equal to the Father, from the beginning, having never ceased to exist in the form of God. He is Almighty.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 22 Apr, 2016 07:57 AM

The Lord rebuke you.

God the Father calls Jesus Christ by the same title Theos (a pronoun-automatically "the" because it's Greek, not English) He calls Himself - the God.

God the Father says there is only One God, none other before or after Him.

You say there are two Gods. You are the liar. There is only One God.

Jesus is God. You grieve God the Holy Spirit with your false testimony.

God says in His word, "There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."

The Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord God Almighty. ONE Lord. Not two. ONE God, not two.

You are a blaspheming heretic. The Lord Jesus Christ rebuke you.

Lord, I pray the blood of Christ down upon this sight, and I pray Lord, that you would drive the heretics from this site.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
"What Exactly Is Christianity, And Why Does It Matter?"
Posted : 21 Apr, 2016 09:24 AM

"When people talk about Christianity, its quite often from an uninformed point of view. I hear many say they think Jesus Christ is the Son of God, but when asked, "Do you believe that means God the Son?", they say no. So those people are not talking about the Jesus Christ of the bible, and they are not talking about Christianity. The apostle Paul expressed great concern that people would believe in a false Jesus, instead of the Jesus of the bible, (II Cor 11:3,4). Those who do not believe Jesus Christ is God are talking about a Jesus they made up in their own minds because they haven't taken the proper time to study and understand the truth of what the bible actually teaches about who Jesus Christ really is.

So as we begin, understand that the concept of the trinity, (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, as one God), is portrayed throughout the bible. But you also have to understand that the original bible wasn't written in English, and a few things are lost in translation. In Genesis 1:26 it reads: "And God said, "Let us make man in our image."" The old testament was written in Hebrew. In the Hebrew language, there are singular, dual, and plural. In Hebrew, plural is 3 or more. This is different than English which only has singular and plural. In Deuteronomy 6 it reads: "Hear O' Israel, the Lord thy God, the Lord is One." `elohiym is the Hebrew word for God, and it is plural in form. el would be singular. Thus the One God, is 3 or more, that is to say, a triune being. Like an egg, which is shell, yolk, and white; God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. So when it says in Genesis 1:26, "Let US make man in OUR image", that was the One God speaking within Himself. God didn�t become multiple gods when Jesus came to earth, any more than an egg becomes 3 eggs when you separate the yolk from the white and the shell.

In John 1:1 we read, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." In the next few verses you read where the Word created all things, and nothing was created without Him creating it. In verse 14 you read: "And the Word became flesh, and lived among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." So then, the Word was with God, was God, created everything, and took on flesh to live with us. This is Jesus Christ. He is Almighty God.

Not just a god, but Almighty God? Yes. This is confirmed in a number of places, not the least of which is in Revelation 1. If you read the chapter carefully, it describes a conversation between the apostle John, and the individual in heaven who identifies Himself as Almighty God. This individual, in the same chapter, says He was dead, and is alive. He also says He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, and the First and the Last. This can only be Jesus Christ, because apart from Jesus dying on the cross, God never died.

It was Almighty God who took on flesh for the express purpose of dying on the cross to pay for the sin of all mankind (II Cor. 5:14-21). Well how do we know these things are true and not just myths? There are many records in history, in both church history and secular history, which support the claims of the bible. But to me, the best evidence is the fact that all but one of the apostles and many others who knew Jesus personally, suffered a martyr's death. If these people went to their death, knowing that it was a lie, it was total insanity. Yet, many people who were alive and knew and saw Christ here on earth, before His crucifixion and death on the cross, and after His resurrection from the dead (I Cor. 15:4-8), testified with their lives that Jesus Christ rose from the dead after being publicly crucified on the cross.

These things are recorded in the bible, in the writings of the early church fathers, and in secular history. The bottom line is this, if the apostles knew it was a hoax, why would they go to their deaths claiming it was true? They only went to their deaths claiming it was true, because they were eye witnesses who knew it was true. This separates the martyrdom of those who saw Christ alive after seeing Him crucified, from martyrs' deaths of those professing some false religion.

Unlike Christ, the leaders of those false religions are all in their graves. The martyrs of those false religions may have gone to their deaths believing in their leaders, but that is different from being someone who knew Jesus and saw Him alive after His resurrection; it is different from being someone who actually knew it was true. There is no legitimate reason to believe the apostles and those others who knew Christ were martyred over a claim that they knew was false. They didn't just believe God rose from the dead, they knew it was true. They were there to experience it.

Our God rose from the grave and appeared to over 500 people at one time after His resurrection and before His final ascension into heaven (I Cor. 15:6). Now, was I there? No. Were you there when Alexander the Great conquered the world? No. Yet you take it on faith that he did, and that Cleopatra was queen of Egypt, and that Washington was the first president of the United States. What proof do you have of any of these things? The proof of these things is miniscule when compared to the mountains of evidence that give legitimacy to the bible. Are there errors in the translations we have of the bible? Yes. Absolutely. But none so great as to defy explanation and reason. We have sufficient ancient manuscripts to justify total reliance on the original inspired writings in the bible. There are thousands of such manuscripts to justify this level of reliance.

So we have this God, who came to earth (John 1:14), who died for our sin and rose from the dead to prove His victory over sin and death (I Cor 15:3,4). This same God says come to me, and ask forgiveness, and I will forgive your sin, and give you new life. God says of Himself that He is Holy (Lev 19:1,2), that in Him is no wickedness. In Him is no lie. He is just and righteous in all He does. In addition He promises peace for the hearts of all who will believe His words and rely upon Him for the forgiveness of sin, if they will simply ask Him with a sincere heart to forgive them for having sinned against Him. This forgiveness is offered freely to those who rely upon Him. But this is not something that is passed to those who merely agree to the truth, but fail to exercise personal reliance upon God for forgiveness.

Well why do I have to rely on God for forgiveness? Can't I just do some good works to pay for my own sin? No. The bible clearly teaches that we cannot earn our way to God. The bible says the wages of sin, (that is to say, what we have earned for our sin), is eternal death; eternal separation from God. It says in Romans Chapter 6: "The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." And it says in Ephesians 2:8,9: For by grace we are saved through the exercise of faith in God, and it is not of our own self, not because of our own works that we are saved, but rather, salvation is a gift from God, so that nobody can boast about earning their own salvation. We can't earn our own way to heaven because of our sin. Somebody has to pay the penalty of our sin. Good works are not a sufficient payment for sin. Good works will not gain us entrance into heaven. (Titus 3:5) But God who came to earth in the flesh, Jesus Christ, paid that sin debt so that we could have an everlasting home and peace with God.

Imagine a room with two chairs. If you walk into the room and sit in/on one of the chairs, you are relying on the chair, that this thing upon which you are sitting is actually a chair, and will hold you up. You are doing more than intellectually assenting to the truth of the item being a chair. With regard to the other chair, you are simply agreeing in your mind that it is a chair, but you are not sitting in it, you are not relying on it to hold you up, and you do not get any benefit by agreeing that it is a chair.

You must do more than agree that Jesus Christ is Almighty God. You must sit in the seat of faith. You must stop relying on your own efforts to hold you up. You must ask forgiveness and rely upon Christ as God, and trust that He is the only payment for your own individual sin. This is what gains a person forgiveness of sin. This is what allows a person to know they are going to heaven, not based on their own good works, but on the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross. He paid it all. If you will confess your sin, and personally ask forgiveness from God, He says this: "If we confess our sin, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness." Won't you come and ask for God�s forgiveness? Won't you allow a merciful and just God to heal your wounds?

Consider this: A man is caught speeding 30 miles over the speed limit and is taken before the judge. The judge asks the man how he pleads. The man says, "Well judge, I guess I'm guilty. I know I was speeding. I was caught in the act, and they even have the video proof." The judge says, "So how do you plead?" "Guilty", is the man's response, so the judge says, "That will be 30 days or 300 dollars." The man speaks up and says, "Judge, I don't have $300 and if I go to jail my family will be out on the street with no place to live. I'm sorry your honor, but can't you have some mercy on me?" The judge, hearing his plea for mercy says, "That will be the order of the Court."

But then the judge stands up, steps down from the bench, takes off his judge's robe, reaches into his wallet, and pays the $300 so the man can go free.

Wouldn't it be foolish to reject the offer of the righteous judge? His judgment was just and necessary. The law was broken, and payment of the penalty for breaking the law was required. Justice demanded payment, and the judge was a just judge. But the judge was also compassionate, and had mercy on the man, doing for him what he could not do for himself. Now the man is not compelled to accept the generosity of the judge, but he would not be very smart if he refused the gift of the judge's payment on his behalf, would he? He could stay in jail, and refuse the offer. But would you? Would you really spend 30 days in jail because of pride?

This is our God. His justice demanded payment, so He left His throne in heaven, He came to earth, and He paid the debt of our sin one time for all people for all time. You don't have to accept His payment. You can say it isn't true. You can stay in sin's jail. You can stay locked into a futile effort to earn your own way. You can even say its true, but not make a personal plea for forgiveness. But unless and until you personally ask God to forgive you from a sincere heart, relying upon Him and the truth of His word that He will forgive you, you will never get the benefit of His payment on your behalf.

Come now, and rely upon Almighty God. Ask Him to forgive your sin. You have no promise of tomorrow. Jesus said before, and continues to say to you now, "Come unto me all you who are weary and heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Come now and enter His rest. Call on His name, and He will answer, and He will forgive your sin. And today will be the day of your salvation."

copyright 2012 All rights reserved.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 21 Apr, 2016 05:21 AM

The Lord rebuke you. Satan quoted scripture to Jesus. That didn't make his application of it right, nor does your quoting scripture make it right. You twist it just like he does.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 20 Apr, 2016 10:33 AM

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?

Was Jesus Christ in the flesh on the earth when God said that? NO! Only LATER did He take on flesh, shortly after John the Baptist. So Numbers says nothing to the existence of Christ as God.

Did ALMIGHTY GOD lie when He called Jesus Christ O Theos, indeed the very same words He used to described Himself in Hebrews chapter 1? NO! They are the same O Theos. Jesus Christ does not change, but Jesus the man did. He grew in wisdom and stature. But He is not only man. As God He did not grow. As a man He grew, and therefore changed. Jesus was the man, the Christ is God. 100% man, and 100% God. That is who Jesus CHRIST IS. Only God does not change. All men change.

Your bizarre refusal to accept God the Holy Spirit's testimony is commonly referred to as blaspheme ( biblehub.com/greek/987.htm ) of the Holy Spirit, and death has hold of your soul because you have refused God's word. "he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

�And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven."

"he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation�

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
What Jesus would advice in this situation?
Posted : 19 Apr, 2016 11:31 AM

Jesus didn't go for hypotheticals, and tended to not give a direct response to them. If someone actually faces that situation, James says, If any lack wisdom, let them ask of God, but without doubting, and He will lead that person to the truth. James 1 As to what the law may require from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, as to what is a reasonable time to wait, etc, the hasty judgment of people to claim a death in the absence of the corpus delicti does not normally automatically mean sufficient proof. There is normally a 5 - 7 year waiting period, and in a few places, longer, before the courts will declare someone dead. This would have averted the dilemma so that the second marriage never occurred. Haste makes waste, as they say, and sometimes worse. My instinct is to suggest that the alleged widow failed to consult with the Lord, as He would not have given His approval, knowing that the man was alive.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 19 Apr, 2016 02:41 AM

You are a liar and the truth is not in you. You deny the trinity. The Lord rebuke you.

This is your statement about the triune living God of heaven.

"i suppose you also believe the trinity and in God the Holy Spirit as a seperate being of the God head well God the Holy Spirit as a seperate being doesn't exist the Holy Spirit is the spirit of God & Christ it is not a seperate being, only God and Jesus are to be exalted.

God is the father of Christ; Christ is the Son of God. To Christ has been given an exalted position . He has been made equal with the Father. All the counsels of God are open to His Son.

only 2 beings not 3 so not a trinity"

God is One, exactly as it says in the Great Shema. Hear O Israel, the Lord thy God (plural form of God in the Hebrew), the Lord is One. Shema Yisroel Adonoi Eloheinu (plural form of God in the Hebrew) Adonoi Echad. Now you say the Great Shema is a lie, that there are 2 Gods. There are not. As it says in Isaiah, "�You are My witnesses,� says the Lord, �And My servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. 11 I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior." "�Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: �I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me there is no God. 7 And who can proclaim as I do? Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me, Since I appointed the ancient people.

And the things that are coming and shall come, Let them show these to them. 8 Do not fear, nor be afraid; Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one.��"

There is only One God, not two, not 3. "And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters." There are 3 distinct personalities in the one Godhead, yet you continually deny the trinity, the triune nature of Almighty God. God does not become 3 Gods any more than an egg becomes 3 eggs when you divide the parts one from another. The egg is the egg shell, the egg white and the egg yolk. The shell covers all, the white oozes everywhere, and the yolk comes forth from the egg, and is broken. ONE egg. ONE God. A trinity. Three separate and distinct unified personalities in One inseparable God.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 18 Apr, 2016 08:01 AM

Until you confess Jesus Christ as Almighty God, as it is written in Revelation chapter 1, John chapter 1, and Hebrews chapter 1, you have nothing to say to believers.

This that follows isn't talking about after Christ's reign on earth. It speaks to issues confronting the early church, even until today and beyond.

"Receive one who is weak in the faith, BUT NOT to disputes over doubtful things. 2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables. 3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him. 4 WHO ARE YOU to judge another�s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand. 5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind. 6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord"

"Yet not even Titus who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised. 4 And this occurred because of FALSE BRETHREN secretly brought in (who came in by stealth to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, THAT THEY MIGHT BRING US INTO BONDAGE), 5 to whom WE DID NOT YIELD SUBMISSION EVEN FOR AN HOUR, that the truth of the gospel might continue with you."

"And the rest of the Jews also played the hypocrite with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with their hypocrisy. 14 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, �If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, WHY DO YOU COMPEL THE Gentiles TO LIVE AS Jews?

15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 16 knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. 17 �But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! 18 For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 19 For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.�

"O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified? 2 This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, ARE YOU NOW BEING MADE PERFECT BY THE FLESH? 4 Have you suffered so many things in vain�if indeed it was in vain? 5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?� 6 just as Abraham �believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.� 7 Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. 8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, �In you all the nations shall be blessed.� 9 So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham. 10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, �Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.� 11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for �the just shall live by faith.� 12 Yet the law is not of faith, but �the man who does them shall live by them.� 13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, �Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree�), 14 that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

15 Brethren, I speak in the manner of men: Though it is only a man�s covenant, yet if it is confirmed, no one annuls or adds to it. 16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, �And to seeds,� as of many, but as of one, �And to your Seed,� who is Christ. 17 And this I say, that the law, which was four hundred and thirty years later, cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God, that it should make the promise of no effect. 18 For if the inheritance is of the law, it is no longer of promise; but God gave it to Abraham by promise. 19 What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator. 20 Now a mediator does not mediate for one only, but God is one.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. 22 But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. 23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed. 24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 BUT AFTER FAITH HAS COME, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER A TUTOR.

"Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW? ... we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free. Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage."

"Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing. 3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law. 4 You have become estranged from Christ, YOU WHO ATTEMPT TO BE JUSTIFIED BY LAW; YOU HAVE FALLEN FROM GRACE. 5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.

7 You ran well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth? 8 This persuasion does not come from Him who calls you. 9 A little leaven leavens the whole lump. 10 I have confidence in you, in the Lord, that you will have no other mind; BUT HE WHO TROUBLES YOU SHALL BEAR HIS JUDGMENT, WHOEVER HE IS."

"As many as desire to make a good showing in the flesh, these would compel you to be circumcised, only that they may not suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh. 14 But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ"

Believers, do not let this false witness put you under the law. He does not know God, nor has he placed his faith in Christ as God. He has rejected the living Word of God, and the Word who was with God, and was God, Him who laid the foundations of the earth.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. ... And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, �This was He of whom I said, �He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.�� 16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. 17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten God (Theos - pronoun, does not need a definite article to indicate it is "the God", Mare, Mastering New Testament Greek pages 8-9, same as John 1:1 and Revelation 1), who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him."

Notice John the baptizer says Christ IS IN the bosom of the Father, even though He was on earth. God was the Word who took on flesh. Christ is not a created being. He is eternal. There is only One non-created being and that person is God.

"Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death." Revelation 1

Only God is the First and the Last. No other person can claim to be First but God.

"Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men."

Christ, "being in the form of God", never ceasing to exist in the form of God, equal to God. No mere man is equal to God. No mere man exists in the form of God. Christ was God before He laid the foundations of the earth, and He took on flesh to die for the sin of man.

Reject the man that rejects God's word. 1 Samuel 15

So Samuel said: �Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams. 23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, He also has rejected you from being king.� 24 Then Saul said to Samuel, �I have sinned, for I have transgressed the commandment of the Lord and your words, because I feared the people and obeyed their voice. 25 Now therefore, please pardon my sin, and return with me, that I may worship the Lord.� 26 But Samuel said to Saul, �I will not return with you, for you have rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord has rejected you from being king over Israel.�

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 17 Apr, 2016 10:32 AM

So stop contradicting God when He says Jesus is God, o Theos, not just a man or a god, Hebrews chapter 1; and when He says don't dispute days of worship, Romans chapter 14.

Page : 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20