Author Thread
musician47

View Profile
Stay away from Model-looking Ukrainian women, posing as Christians
Posted : 5 Oct, 2018 01:39 PM

Yep, and those Philippine women aren't any better. I just got lied to and dripped with sugar, but she was a phony. They are good at making you think how "excited" they are to see you've written. They tell you something like they've got to go, etc., but that little green light stays on. Uh-huh. They're spewing the same line of bull to other men that they just spewed to you. I sure understand...I UNDERSTAND I need to cancel my account and get off online "dating".

musician47

View Profile
Here, Not The ONLY Place
Posted : 14 Aug, 2018 02:43 PM

Yep, it's not worth it, none of it. Nothing makes sense. Right about not everyone being bad. The last sweet angel, my wife, was taken to the Lord nearly nine years ago. So for sure, I know there wasn't all bad back then. I've yet to meet anyone as pure and true as her. I should stop this foolishness and should have never gone to that first dating site several years ago. God already sent me my soul mate and she awaits me in heaven. Period.

musician47

View Profile
Here, Not The ONLY Place
Posted : 14 Aug, 2018 08:45 AM

CDFF is not the only "all scammer site". If you're on Facebook, you may be like me... Almost every week, some young lady in her 20's or 30's, maybe even teens "hit" on me under the message request function, saying "Hello", or some other ice breaking tactic. How they get passed my tight security settings is beyond me except for the usually FLAWED Facebook "security shield". So scammers are everywhere, not just here.

musician47

View Profile
Sound Controller Pod Switch Going Bad
Posted : 12 Aug, 2018 11:38 AM

That's right, it does resemble a mouse. I wish I could post a picture of it. There are two roller type controls at the top, bass and volume, then the on/off switch is below those. That's good to know that it could be fixable. It's been staying on good today. Must have the toothpick wedged just right. Thanks for that info!

"I'm not sure how this system is built, but if its just a switch one may be able to replace the switch with off the self switch.

that may require soldering.

Looking at images online, I believe your talking about the little mouse looking thing with buttons? That could likely be fixed if you find someone that works with reaping small electronics."

musician47

View Profile
Sound Controller Pod Switch Going Bad
Posted : 10 Aug, 2018 09:16 AM

Hello to all- I have an Acoustic Authority sound system on my computer I bought back in about 2006 or '07. It's the best 180 watt system there is! The subwoofer moves walls! But there is a fly in the ointment. The sound controller on/off switch, where the volume and bass controls are, is going bad. I'm having a horrible time keeping it on. I have a toothpick wedged down into the switch to help hold it to where the contact points will keep the system turned on. I no longer turn it off at night there, but unplug the system so as not to disturb the switch. Yet, just about every single morning when I turn the computer on, the contacts are gone, no audio! I like to have never got that switch in the right position to where it would turn on the sound system this morning and it's getting harder to do every time. One day soon, I may not can. I love music and this is making me sick at heart! The model number of the Acoustic Authority system is "A 3780 R". I doubt anyone would know where I could find a replacement controller, as I hear they are rare, if they exist at all. It's a crying shame Acoustic Authority took such pains to build such a fine sound system, yet skimped on the quality of the controller. I've read all over the internet where everyone who has bought this or a similar model system has had the same issues with the controller pod going bad. Thanks for reading. <*))))><

musician47

View Profile
Now Offcially Over The Limit
Posted : 7 Aug, 2018 09:07 AM

I guess, but strange. I got a smile from a lady who WAS on several favorite lists. I thanked her for the smile, then BAM! she's banned. If she was a scammer, how did she have enough time to get on several favorite lists? The moment I message one of them, they are banned. Something here isn't adding up. Going back to the 70/40 thing, MONEY. The dude was probably loaded.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 5 Aug, 2018 06:30 AM

Thanks. Guess I'll hang around a while.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 4 Aug, 2018 05:02 PM

Well, since we can't lie about our ages here, I'll just be up front and admit I hit the 71 mark today. That's over the age requirements for 99% of the ladies. I should just dismantle my account, pack it up in the truck and drive away, but I thought it might be good for a good laugh, so I'll leave it here for that, and I'm sure ONLY that. I've become an antique in the museum as of today.

Blessings to all in your searches <*))))><

musician47

View Profile
The REAL Angle
Posted : 23 Jul, 2018 09:03 AM

"u should have avoid naming names, it could have not come this far. twas nice to know ur concern towards ur people and so do i. thanks for being open minded about this issue. apology accepted:thumbsup:"

I failed to mention that one of my Facebook friends is a very nice lady from the Philippines. Thanks for accepting the apology. What I said was just how things appeared, not necessarily how they ARE. God bless you always.

musician47

View Profile
The REAL Angle
Posted : 21 Jul, 2018 06:39 AM

"Musician47 I know what you mean I also thought about removing my profile, but decided to leave it up just in case that a lovely man of God happens to pass. by all the best to you too... :-)"

I hear that. Well, to be honest, I had the love of my life. My precious soul mate went to the Lord in Dec. of 2009 from complications of lupus. She was The One. I'm not very smart for being on one of these sites. I guess loneliness makes us do these things. Thanks, and God bless.

Page : 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23