Author Thread
musician47

View Profile
The REAL Angle
Posted : 20 Jul, 2018 05:19 PM

"why do u generalize them?. im sorry if i reacted this way. maybe i cant blame with ur past experiences but for your information there are still dignified person who doesnt live the free ride scheme. we just want to find good partners in Christ.. I was hurt by your overjudgement towards the filipino ladies.. hope u get my intentions.. i should not have join this site.. its humiliating. sorry again."

I'm so very sorry. A lot of my commentary was born out of sheer frustration. I have met several very nice ladies from your country. There are good and bad in all countries, states, cities, whatever. We are a fallen world. None of us without sin or perfect, including me especially. My sincere apologies!

musician47

View Profile
The REAL Angle
Posted : 20 Jul, 2018 07:58 AM

"I don't do Facebook so have no idea, but scammers are out in force even here, I'm happy to chat to anyone but I'm not about to part with my cash, which is what it's usually about."

Sad but true, Jazee. Not all, but many, are into dishonesty. It's the world we now live in. The End Times. I've lost count of the smiles I've got, would get an email notification. By the time I could get on here, about 2 seconds, to see who sent it, they were banned for rule violation. Kinda tells me something. This has happened many times. I almost deleted my account, but for reasons I can't even understand, I leave it parked here. All the best, Jayzee. Do be careful, which I know you will.

musician47

View Profile
The REAL Angle
Posted : 16 Jul, 2018 06:26 AM

I've already been hit on by another one (from the Philippines) this morning on Facebook. It's some kind of "racket" and I think they all must know each other and have organized a massive "man hunt" on Facebook, hitting on American men (passport hopes). Sick.

musician47

View Profile
The REAL Angle
Posted : 15 Jul, 2018 04:15 PM

If no one notices how many Philippine ladies there are on this site, then you haven't been on this site.

It just occurred to me while ago that many of these women seeking American men may only want a free ride to the U.S., no matter who they have to use to accomplish that end. I also am puzzled about what is wrong with the Philippine MEN, that they are looking in other countries for a man (or passport to the U.S.) I had an experience earlier where a Philippine lady said "Hi" to me on Facebook under the message request heading. Like all of those I don't know, I started to just delete it. But I thought no, I'll talk to this one. Long story short, she wanted me to act as a matchmaker and try to find her an American boyfriend. I didn't know whether to laugh or almost choke on my own spit. She didn't even know my age, but right from the top of the "conversation" it was "yes sir" "no sir", like I was her boss, a superior in the military, or was 100 years old. Well I am 70, so she guessed close. After I finally got loose from this "America seeker", it hit me as to what I said above. There may be a small percentage of them that AREN'T seeking a free ticket to live here, but I'd bet my best mule most of them ARE. Well, that's my editorial/commentary on this subject for now. Whatever the millions of the ladies over there are seeking, be it a true love, or a true free ride to the U.S., I wish them all well in that endeavor.

musician47

View Profile
Suggestion on how to make this website better
Posted : 13 Mar, 2018 10:22 AM

All I get are scammers, both from viewing me and winks. Had two this morning, one viewed, one winked, BOTH banned within 2 hours of both. Not worth it.

musician47

View Profile
Please Don't Do This When You Post a Photo
Posted : 17 Nov, 2017 09:38 AM

As they do on Facebook, "LIKE"! Right on the mark! You said what I've thought for one very long time! And thanks for stepping up and doing so! :)

musician47

View Profile
Scammer Buster
Posted : 30 Sep, 2017 09:45 AM

Sure right about it all, Silver. These sites aren't worth it. Thanks for your input, and again, sorry the site doesn't work right to allow deleting, or put posts where they belong. Even this doesn't work right.

musician47

View Profile
Scammer Buster
Posted : 30 Sep, 2017 09:43 AM

Not you Silver, the other one, who I tried to report and as usual, the site doesn't work to report trolls. I'm done posting in this thing.

musician47

View Profile
Scammer Buster
Posted : 30 Sep, 2017 09:42 AM

Idiot

musician47

View Profile
Scammer Buster
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 11:00 AM

Oh yeah, a name change suggestion for the site...SBFF...Scammer Busting For Free. Seems to have a appropriate ring to it.

Page : 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23