Author Thread
musician47

View Profile
Scammer Buster
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 10:58 AM

That's me. I draw 'em like a magnet. I'm wondering about being on the payroll at CDFF. I've busted more scammers than Barney Fife has jaywalkers. No brag, just fact. 99% of those who either "favorite" or contact me are indeed, scammers. I would say something about the rest, but there is no "rest". It's all scammers. Well, think I'll go get that doughnut now...Being a CDFF Scammer Cop has given me an appetite.

<*))))><

musician47

View Profile
Don't Get It
Posted : 20 Sep, 2017 03:08 PM

Don't blame you Jayzeee. From now on, I'm not going to message anyone until they message me first. Even then, they never hang around for long. Either scammers or weirdos. And I hope this posts where it's supposed to. They've "remodeled" this site so much, it may land on Facebook.

musician47

View Profile
Don't Get It
Posted : 7 Sep, 2017 02:35 PM

The smiley is the only thing that makes sense.

musician47

View Profile
Don't Get It
Posted : 7 Sep, 2017 07:48 AM

Druggies here too? Nice.

musician47

View Profile
Don't Get It
Posted : 22 Aug, 2017 08:57 AM

I haven't looked back on this thread until today. Not much good coming from my even bothering to start it.

But I do know now that happiness will be ALL dating web sites in my rear view mirror. They're all scammers. Just got done being tested by one that is 63, not some 22 year old. Got Admin to check 'em out, sure enough, another scammer.

I'm out of this. Post away, I won't even see it.

Done and DONE.

musician47

View Profile
Don't Get It
Posted : 14 Jul, 2017 02:27 PM

Very interesting input from all and I appreciate it with the exception of being called an idiot and another insult or two from Rambo919. That right there is the main reason I never come to the chat forums. Too much flaming which I found out, is ignored if reported. They don't care, so it's fine to name call others. Not against their rules.

Blessings to all-

musician47

View Profile
Don't Get It
Posted : 13 Jul, 2017 07:10 AM

Reason I've been off here, I was in touch with one of these strange creatures we call "woman". First few messages from her were like "You bring a smile" "Don't leave, your messages brighten my day", etc. Then the notes became smaller, blaming her ISP for limited bandwidth or "something". Then yesterday, the same "Bye" sign off, claiming the Lord told her she was spending too much time on the computer, etc. Been nice, yada yada. She is listed as no longer active account. I've seen the pattern countless times. You're the best thing in their lives for a day or so, then it winds up either the Lord tells them they need to do other things, or ...oh, there are a million rubber stamp excuses for leaving a man in the dust.

Well, as I told her, I've already had my soul mate, the love of my life, my wife who went to the Lord in 2009. I don't have any business on a site like this. Even FREE, it's a ripoff and total waste of time. As my profile says, I'm into end times prophecy, and I feel we are so near the rapture, my focus needs to remain on what is going on, keeping myself on track, getting right with God and being READY. Searching for what I've already had, and knowing no other could come close is insane.

That will be my last post on this thread. I'm moving on to bigger and better things than "dating" (HA!) sites. God bless everyone.

musician47

View Profile
Don't Get It
Posted : 5 Jul, 2017 10:26 AM

I just don't post here at all generally, and this has nothing really to do with "love and dating", but I can't figure out what women (maybe men do this to women too) come here for. They view me maybe once, maybe four times, yet when I try to engage them in "conversation" on messaging, they either read and ignore, or if they have messaged me first, and I compliment them, or try to just chat and have a new friend, that's it. Not one more word from them.

It's like a person going fishing. They get a bite, they either pull it in, get scared and throw it back, or refuse to pull the line out of the water at all. I'm so glad I no longer pay "hard to come by" money for these sites, and even free, it's hardly worth my time or bother. Maybe they're checking for a weather forecast, but there are web sites like The Weather Channel.com for that. This isn't it, ladies. I just don't get it.

I was on Christian Mingle for years, made some great friends there, both men and women, who also became great Facebook friends, but since they "remodeled" and worsened CM, doing away with forums, all I ever got was hit on by 20-30 year old scammers. Needless to say, I stopped paying wasted money on it. Never will again.

Thanks for allowing me to voice my opinion of so-called "dating" sites.

musician47

View Profile
I'm Here
Posted : 22 Dec, 2015 07:09 AM

Thanks for very mixed responses. You get what you pay for, and this site is free. Whoever popped off about negative posts, I call it reality. I only tell it like I see or DON'T see it. So far, I've had one lady contact me, and I think she's a scammer. Calling me "sweetie" on about the 2nd note and giving a suspicious phone number with one of the "zeroes" in the number being a capital letter "O". That doesn't add up. I did report it.

Thanks again-

musician47

View Profile
I'm Here
Posted : 18 Dec, 2015 02:46 PM

Well I guess I lied. I'm posting again, only to say I rest my case as for "friendly welcomes" here. They are non-existent.

Probably cancel my account the weekend.

Page : 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23