Author Thread
Phoebe2

View Profile
wanta WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted : 30 Aug, 2010 02:16 PM

Debby, will be praying for u. " The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. " Psalm 23:1

In Him,

Phoebe

Phoebe2

View Profile
College
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 04:04 AM

Dear happy, will be praying for u. The Lord will give u discernment and guide u to choose & do what's best for u.

In Him,

Phoebe

Phoebe2

View Profile
Pray for me
Posted : 19 Aug, 2010 07:39 AM

Dear brother, Praying for u! We all miss home, but we're not here alone my friend; The Lord is with u, He promised " He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. "

I encourage u to pray & meditate on these verses: "For your name's sake, O LORD, preserve my life; in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble. "

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. "

" On the day the LORD gives you relief from suffering and turmoil and cruel bondage."

" Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory."

"For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your forefathers, which he confirmed to them by oath."

In Him,

Phoebe

Phoebe2

View Profile
Please PRAY!
Posted : 19 Aug, 2010 07:12 AM

Dear sis. just saw your post, but I believe that the Lord Will do what's best for u. Praying for u now, Amen! you pass that test ! " The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. The LORD will make you the head, not the tail...." Deuteronomy 28: 12&13

In Him,

Phoebe

Phoebe2

View Profile
miracle needed
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 02:27 AM

Will be praying for your friend & his daughter

Phoebe2

View Profile
2 prayer requests
Posted : 16 Aug, 2010 08:30 AM

Will be praying for her.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Please keep me in prayer
Posted : 15 Aug, 2010 06:34 AM

Dear Jen, so sorry for your loss! You will be in my prayers."You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy"

"weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning."Psalm 30

"Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love. For he does not willingly bring affliction

or grief to the children of men. " Lamentations 3:32&33

The Lord is your strength sis.

In Him,

Phoebe

Phoebe2

View Profile
I need your prayers...I need healding in my mind, body, and soul...
Posted : 13 Aug, 2010 02:25 AM

Amen, brother! will be praying for u. Know for sure that you AREN'T alone in this, HE is with u " The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them." Psalm145: 18&19

In Him,

Phoebe

Phoebe2

View Profile
Family falling apart?
Posted : 12 Aug, 2010 03:29 AM

Dear sis., our GREAT HEALER will touch u all to soothe your pain. Will be praying for u & your family.

In Him,

Phoebe

Phoebe2

View Profile
Pray for healing .
Posted : 8 Aug, 2010 06:50 AM

Amen! will pray for your cousin , Rose.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13