View Profile
Prayer for my healing
Posted : 8 Aug, 2010 06:47 AM

Will be praying for u

Phoebe2

View Profile
Dates.....
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 10:54 PM

Can't really determine a "right time", as it differs from a person to another. I might just correspond with someone few times online, then feel like meeting in person; while talk to another and don't feel comfortable enough to meet.But that's just me. Other women might think that going on a date will reveal more .

To answer your question, u can ask a woman out when u both have enough basic information about each other, and that could be accomplished in three-four phone calls / online chat. If u're positive that both of u still interested to know one another more, then ask her out :rocknroll:

Waiting too long, would kill that first attraction, we shouldn't expect to know someone through the internet, it's only a way to meet someone with mutual interests.

I hope u find & meet the right, one on the right time! :glow:

Blessings,

Phoebe

Phoebe2

View Profile
prayer request
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 10:29 PM

dear sis. will be praying for u

Phoebe2

View Profile
Ill & need prayer
Posted : 6 May, 2010 10:59 AM

Dear sister, will do

Phoebe2

View Profile
Accident
Posted : 28 Apr, 2010 01:04 PM

Sorry to hear that... will be praying for them.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Please help me pray...
Posted : 28 Apr, 2010 01:02 PM

Thanks for the reminder, Grace... I 'll continue praying.

In Him,

Phoebe

Phoebe2

View Profile
The friendship trap :-O
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 12:19 PM

Interesting post! I totally agree that friendship is a major solid base for a healthy marriage, and it's a very good chance to know someone on a very safe ground.

The only thing that won't damage that friendship if a man wants to go beyond it, is to pray first before approaching. Friends might get along really well, but that doesn't make them perfect partners for each other in marriage.

I think if someone prays and feels completely positive about a step farther than a freindship, the appraoch wouldn't be a concern; it would come naturally , simply & pleasantly.

I hope answered your question somewhat

In Him,

Phoebe

Phoebe2

View Profile
Divine Guidance and Intervention
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 03:20 AM

Dear Elisa, will be praying for u.

In Him,

Phoebe.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Failed relationships and knowing what one seeks
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 03:11 AM

Dear Christian, couldn't agree more , true it's a great challenge when u like someone u can't meet because of the distance barrier. But when the right one from God comes, all distances in the world won't keep u from knowing & continuing with that person.

Remain hopeful, and wait on the Lord.

In Him,

Phoebe. :glow:

Phoebe2

View Profile
I'm Selfish. :/
Posted : 4 Apr, 2010 09:07 PM

Dear sis. will be praying for u.

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14