Author Thread
Brandyccc

View Profile
Opinions and Experiences Please
Posted : 16 Dec, 2019 11:21 AM

TOTH,,and cookies with every meal ! Haha!

Brandyccc

View Profile
Opinions and Experiences Please
Posted : 16 Dec, 2019 09:49 AM

I would say, don't put it into just those 2 catagories, but pray, and follow your heart..When I married years ago, (now a widow), I felt our relationship was somewhere between good friends, and love, ( I was young), but it very quickly became deep love. (I don't really advise this, as I suppose the opposite could have happened),,,but I'm saying pray, and follow your heart!

Brandyccc

View Profile
If you could be any animal for a day...
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 09:30 PM

I would be a beautiful cardinal,,and fly and soar! :)

Brandyccc

View Profile
My humbling testimony
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 09:04 PM

You're welcome.

Brandyccc

View Profile
Good questions or subjects appropriate first communication
Posted : 4 Dec, 2019 08:21 AM

For me, even if the guy says ''good morning, how are you'', that opens the door because, to me it's saying "I'm interested in talking, are you"? So even something light can open that door..It doesn't have to be complicated with the first hello.

Brandyccc

View Profile
My humbling testimony
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 08:58 PM

Wow! What a story..thanks for sharing it! And to all military people,,thanks for your service!!

Brandyccc

View Profile
Why a sense of humor?
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 08:38 PM

We don't want someone so serious that they never crack a smile..Life was meant to be enjoyed, and that sometimes includes laughter.

Brandyccc

View Profile
just...
Posted : 20 Nov, 2019 08:58 PM

Perhaps you should talk to a pastor, or friend,,or someone about how you're feeling..?

Brandyccc

View Profile
Why do men View over and over just looking?
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 05:17 PM

I've had another thought about why one's profile keeps getting viewed over and over, with no communication,, but hopefully I'm wrong about what they are ''doing''... ( no further comments! (Now I'll behave!) Ha!

Brandyccc

View Profile
What are your top 5 Qualities a Guy Needs to Have?
Posted : 20 Oct, 2019 04:37 PM

Just off the top of my head, without giving it deep thought, I would say..,,Must be a born again Christian,,honest, caring, must have a good sense of humor,,and his looks are secondary, if he has a beautiful heart!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8