Author Thread
Brandyccc

View Profile
why do men lie
Posted : 25 Jan, 2018 08:54 PM

Yes, sometimes men lie, (sometimes women lie,)...and I'm sorry this happened to you...I pray for you to get through this, and once again find the peace in your life that you deserve. God bless you.

Brandyccc

View Profile
What city and state do you live in?
Posted : 30 Nov, 2017 09:25 PM

Madison, VA

Brandyccc

View Profile
Why would you want to marry a non christian?
Posted : 10 Nov, 2017 07:58 PM

I agree 100% !

Brandyccc

View Profile
Rest Precious One
Posted : 28 Sep, 2017 09:03 PM

Very nice.

Brandyccc

View Profile
What do you do when you're lonely?
Posted : 14 Jun, 2017 09:30 PM

When I'm lonely, I get involved in doing something I enjoy. I might call a friend to go to a movie, or out to shop, or go to dinner...or I may stay home and watch a good movie, or read a good book...but do something you love, so you can forget about being lonely.

Brandyccc

View Profile
Am I backing myself into a corner?!
Posted : 14 Jun, 2017 10:50 AM

You do have a lot of wants (or must haves?) for the physical for the way your mate must dress. Be aware that a woman can dress modest without wearing only ankle length dresses...if that is a preference, that's fine,,but it may be hard to find a woman that only wears that attire..

As far as one's mate's attire and looks, etc. I think we can hope to get about 80% of what we want when we find the "one", so I hope you will be open to this idea, and of course follow The Lord's leading.

(My late husband was about my height, with dark hair,,,My dream for a mate had been taller than me, with light hair, so now I am (older and wiser), and more open,,God Bless!

Brandyccc

View Profile
Is it right thing to ask?
Posted : 3 May, 2016 04:28 PM

You're welcome, and it's Miss Brandy, (or I wouldn't be here on this site),,,that's OK,,,,ha....:)...Best wishes!

Brandyccc

View Profile
Is it right thing to ask?
Posted : 2 May, 2016 12:43 PM

I don't think I would actually ask...you could probably tell by her communication with you,,just keep enjoying the conversation at first. You should know soon whether she likes you or not.

Brandyccc

View Profile
VERY POWERFUL
Posted : 2 Apr, 2016 12:16 PM

I know this was posted a while back, but I am just seeing it, so let me say AMEN!!! :raising_hand:

Brandyccc

View Profile
Do you believe Jesus can save vile and disgusting sinners?
Posted : 19 Mar, 2016 04:01 PM

Of course...He can, and He does!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8