Author Thread
Brandyccc

View Profile
Why does no one want to be with me?
Posted : 24 Sep, 2019 09:45 PM

Prayers are going out for you tonite, for the Lord to give you special help, strength, and grace, and to carry you through this lonely time.

Brandyccc

View Profile
4th of July
Posted : 3 Jul, 2019 12:12 PM

I'm a proud citizen of both! :)

Brandyccc

View Profile
Tyler Perry Movies/ Anyone familiar ?
Posted : 27 Jun, 2019 07:32 PM

I like Tyler Perry movies. That Madea may be rough around the edges, but she is funny.

Brandyccc

View Profile
CHRISTIAN Songs only
Posted : 8 Jun, 2019 08:12 PM

I can only imagine.

Brandyccc

View Profile
American in trouble
Posted : 24 May, 2019 04:10 PM

Wow! What about the rights of the unborn babies? They have a right to live..we must keep speaking up for them,as we are their only voice! politics are basically coming down to good vs evil! Yes we must pray for our country!! (There are so many couples that would love to adopt babies!)

Brandyccc

View Profile
ChitChat Topic
Posted : 11 May, 2019 05:41 PM

Took my 84 year old Mom to the grocery store. I feel blessed to still have her, and enjoy being with her!

Brandyccc

View Profile
Why does the Torah begin with the letter bet rather than aleph?
Posted : 8 Apr, 2019 11:31 AM

I don't think most Christians read the Torah.

Brandyccc

View Profile
Hey I need some advice
Posted : 25 Mar, 2019 07:22 PM

I advise you to talk to a trusted pastor, or friend, or get counseling to help you to work through all this, and of course seek the Lord first and pray about it all...It sounds like you need time for healing from all of this, so you will be able to move forward,,,God Bless!

Brandyccc

View Profile
Hope for Change
Posted : 31 Jan, 2019 07:58 PM

I agree..So sad to see this country's moral values have declined so much.

Brandyccc

View Profile
Dating
Posted : 1 Dec, 2018 08:07 PM

Don't over think it. Just keep your hello simple...How about..."Hi, I'm "joe".. I've seen you around, and wanted to ask if you would like to get together at the coffee shop sometime, and get aquainted?"...(Most people enjoy meeting a new friend.)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8