Author Thread
Melissam871

View Profile
Woman's initiative
Posted : 9 Aug, 2018 11:30 PM

Thank you Anna for asking this as i also wonder about this very question. I find that men tend to be a little funny about women approaching them and so have stopped doing it as i mainly get ignored or if they do reply, it tends to just be a simple hello.

Melissam871

View Profile
Could i be a false christian?
Posted : 1 Aug, 2018 02:05 PM

Hi Jayzee thank you for your message and for your prayers :)

Melissam871

View Profile
Posted : 28 Jul, 2018 10:30 PM

Hi David, thank you so much for your insight and help :) i know God is using you as a another tool in my life always, so its always nice to see litrle thinhs like that :) i had heard something like that before, but i guess its hard to look away from the other aspects that are causing my concerns but thank you, its definitely a reassuring thought :)

Melissam871

View Profile
Posted : 28 Jul, 2018 01:48 PM

Hi All,

i am looking for some advice as i am deeply concerned i may be a false christian. I believed that i was converted 9 years ago, but i do not feel that i have grown as much as i should have in my faith. I doubt constantly and i beg the lord to help sace me often. I have no doubt he is still looking out for me as he has shown me his love and guidance in my life.

However it worries me how empty and unfulfilled i feel and how although he has given me everything my heart could desire, i am still left yearing something.

I also don't feel i have the zest or love i should have and that most proper christians seem to possess

This makes me feel incredibly guilty and so its not something i feel i can talk to christians i know about for fear of judgement. I am praying about it and trying to read my bible to understand whats going on, but i dont feel i have received an answer yey and so are trying to be patient. I would love any advice and prayers anyone can offer me with.

Thank you in advance :)

Melissa

Melissam871

View Profile
First Message/First Impression?
Posted : 21 Jan, 2018 07:45 PM

Personally, I find it's nice when someone shows you they have read your profile and takes an interest in you as a person. It doesn't even have to be anything heavy, even just if you comment on something they wrote or enquire about their profile. If they are worth your time, they will appreciate your effort even if they aren't interested :-)

Melissam871

View Profile
Cougars
Posted : 25 Nov, 2017 07:52 AM

I can't speak for other women, so I won't try to. I am 25 and I will not date a man my own age unless he can show me he is mature. I am also yet to meet a guy my own age who is willing to have deep conversation about something. Therefore maybe we all have little things that we need to see in someone to get a spark to develop.

Melissam871

View Profile
Why are guys answering questions to the girls?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2017 08:56 AM

Please give us a good reason as to Why guys shouldn't give a response to these questions in the girls section? You don't hear any ladies complaining about it, so why should you? Did any lady ask you to speak on our behalf? I don't see anyone that has. Thanks

Melissam871

View Profile
Your soulmate/purposemate II, God's way
Posted : 4 Nov, 2017 05:41 PM

But what about for those who maybe do not have the desire to find a partner? Those who feel the call to celibacy. Does the whole purpose apply differently I wonder.

Melissam871

View Profile
do you really know what you want?
Posted : 22 Oct, 2017 07:11 AM

Please do not cut your list down. It's a rare treat to see guys who know exactly what they want in lady. It makes life so much easier when the other person makes it clear what they look for, and takes away the mind games and false hope that you can be prone to when your getting to know someone. Then your walls are torn When you find you are mismatched in some way. Hope other men follow your example :)

Melissam871

View Profile
How should love in a marriage really work?
Posted : 2 Aug, 2017 11:02 AM

It was blank. Your name and all so that was there as though you had posted a comment, but there was no comment.

Page : 1 2 3 4