Author Thread
Melissam871

View Profile
Does a womens lack of desire to have kids mean she goes against Gods willl?
Posted : 19 Nov, 2016 02:39 AM

Hello Grace

Thanks for your message. And for your interpretation. I appreciate you explaining that to me, it makes sense now. I have always been informed about the dangers of how similar People of Mormon belief can sound when discussing elements of the bible and that they are false prophets as stated in the bible. I was also informed that in the Mormon religion you are pressured to marry and have a family. Therefore this all makes sense now in Jms viewpoint. I will continue to pray to our Heavenly Father and to be guided by him alone. I thank you though for your encouragement in the matter and praise God he has used you to counsel to me.

May God bless you fellow brother.

Melissa

Melissam871

View Profile
Posted : 3 Nov, 2016 03:26 PM

Hello. Thanks dear sister for your comments. I need to understand where God stands on the whole family unit before I would look to marry someone.

God bless

Melissam871

View Profile
Posted : 25 Oct, 2016 10:16 AM

Hey, thank you for you post, that really helps!

Melissa

Melissam871

View Profile
Men's thoughts on women who don't want kids? (Women's answers welcome too!)
Posted : 23 Oct, 2016 05:43 AM

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am in the same position as you in that i do not want children of my own, i never have and i genuinely do not believe i ever will. I love kids and have worked with them, but i have no maternal instincts at all. I always get weird looks and what is wrong with you comments thrown at me when i tell people as they just not understand. I am reassured knowing i am not alone, so thank you friend :)

Melissam871

View Profile
Posted : 23 Oct, 2016 05:33 AM

Hi Everyone

I apologise if this question is in the wrong category. I was wondering if i could get some opinions. i am a woman, but i have never desired to have children of my own. I like kids, as have taught them in Sunday school. I just have never wanted any and are not maternal, so would not feel confident as a mother. I know the bible says that we should multiply and be fruitful, and that women should provide for their families as that is their role, therefore it worries me that i am not fulfilling my role as a female christian. However i also know it would be wrong of me as human to go along with having a child, knowing i never wanted one. I am worried that i am sinning against God in my desires and decision not to have children.

Page : 1 2 3 4