Author Thread
Michael_TZ

View Profile
Step out and let us know each other more
Posted : 21 Jun, 2019 05:04 PM

Hello, I am looking for a serious woman to call her my wife, the one who I will spend the rest of my life with her, I have been hurt so much there was a time I was about to quit loving but a friend of mine told me about this site and now I am giving a try to hope to get the God fearing woman from here. Please no games and I respect everybody feelings. If you are out there please pass over my profile and if you think we have something in common then please inbox me.

Michael_TZ

View Profile
Posted : 21 Jun, 2019 05:03 PM

Hello, I am looking for a serious woman to call her my wife, the one who I will spend the rest of my life with her, I have been hurt so much there was a time I was about to quit loving but a friend of mine told me about this site and now I am giving a try to hope to get the God fearing woman from here. Please no games and I respect everybody feelings. If you are out there please pass over my profile and if you think we have something in common then please inbox me.

Michael_TZ

View Profile
Posted : 21 Jun, 2019 05:02 PM

Michael_TZ

View Profile
Posted : 21 Jun, 2019 05:01 PM

Michael_TZ

View Profile
Ready To Cross Border And Come Down To Tanzanian Man??
Posted : 29 Aug, 2017 12:31 PM

Hello My Fellow Christians!!

I have been here for some time but didn't know there is a forum, well let me go to my main introduction.

I am a man from East Africa, in a country called Tanzania, which contain Zanzibar islands and Tanzania mainland where mount Kilimanjaro, the world second largest is situated. Are you serious looking for a serious man to build up family together? if yes then visit my profile and if you think you want to know me more then land over to my inbox.

Be all blessed!!

Michael_TZ

View Profile
Very Few Serious People Here
Posted : 29 Aug, 2017 12:25 PM

I hope you are all doing fine from the bless of our Almighty God.

After all greetings then I have a thought that in this CDFF there are few people who are real serious on finding a fellow Christian for a serious relationship. I have been here quite for some and it looks like some people not all are after something rather than relationship.

What I am requesting from those who have different intention from our lovely website to leave us alone.

Finally if you are out there and you real want a honesty and serious man please find me in my inbox and if we get along then I will change on my profile and just thanks Our Almighty God.

Be Blessed.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6