Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
@ Quiznos
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 01:47 PM

Maybe he is schizophrenic? Talks to himself alot doesn't he?

Maybe that Asian lady made him silly!

He sure seems off his rocker..

KJVonly

View Profile
Quiznos, Khutzpa , etc... Messiah saw that one coming over 2,000 years ago dude!!
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 01:40 PM

I feel really sad for you Quiznos (chuck) . I pray you have a Damascus encounter with the true Christ!

KJVonly

View Profile
Quiznos, Khutzpa , etc... Messiah saw that one coming over 2,000 years ago dude!!
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 01:36 PM

From the mouth and mind of Quiznos, aka Khutzpa, aka chuckk^, aka Sadlup aka Zecharyah:

Thanks Parehtban for your keen observation skills as I quote from "Setting the record straight" thread :

Evidence #1

Chuckk is a Electrical Instructor by Profession, listed on his profile!

Its a fact! Check all below evidence for yourself!

Thread - Why do the christians use the words ' Positive and negative ' instead of ' Right and wrong'."

I hear many christians using the words ' Positive and negative' while TRYING to speak about Messiah.

When i ask them what do they mean by using the words Positive or Negative they cannot give an answer.

The words Positive and Negative are ELECTRICAL terms, used by Tony Robbins, and a host of motivational speakers which many so called pastors are.

Note the connection in Quiznos very first sets of posts as a "new" forum member, ringing the words of Chuckk the Electrical Instructor! Lol! Pretty obvious, no? AND notice the lack of misspelled words! Currently he misspells words on purpose to try and have people think he is a different person! Lol!

Evidence #2

"Quiznos" writes on his profile,

"I would prefer to seek an Asian lady, for marriage, but that is not something written in stone. Age between Any Age to 50. He claims to be 44 years old." end quotes.

Chuckk is 60 yrs old and Posts,

On Thread - "From now on..." Chuckk Posted : 7 Jan, 2020 10:02 AM

"Found a great little Filipina gal up in San Francisco, we talked everyday and met a few times. We really got along great. Then it came out she wasn't divorced as she said, but only separated. I don't do "separated" separated = still married."

"However dating her really opened my eyes!"

"Kick those American women to the curb, they are not worth the trouble." end quotes.

Interesting that Chuckk and "Quiznos" are both seeking Asian ladies! Hmmmmm... Oh and how convenient for Chuckk to have two profiles to increase his chances in finding a Asian lady and have her become a victim to his CULT doctrine and teachings before possible marriage! Right? After all American women need to be "kicked to the curb" for their trouble, right? Everybody getting to

know the real Chuckk now???

Evidence #3

Finally it should be known that Chuckk just hates the teachings of KJVonly and Teddyhug in how they discovered the earth is stationary, has a foundation, 4 corners, enclosed by a firmament and NO "outer space" like Rome wants you to believe exist. Just look at Chuckk's posts below as "Quiznos" in correcting Byys! Chuckk is obsessed in telling/correcting people the earth is a sphere! Lol!

"Quiznos" thread - "My observation concerning prophetic 7744" "Quiznos" Posted : 21 Jan, 2020 05:54 PM

Byys writes - "have a plate in the kitchen that is both flat and circular?" Posted : 24 Jan, 2020 12:48 AM

Hi byys, The plate might be circular and flat, but not a sphere. Posted : 24 Jan, 2020 02:06 PM

In closing it should be noted how both "Quiznos" and Chuckk are ALWAYS attacking prophetic7744, posting tons of new threads just about him and constantly belittling him all throughout the Biblical discussion forum!

End quote

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 01:04 PM

Quiznos, Khutzpa, and his other ego's/profiles believe the bible is a "slow eating cancer"

Yet, he claims to love Messiah and preach love but sows discord and rejects the Bible but claims to follow Yeshua/Jesus who is found is said Bible.

So do we know him by his "fruit" yet?

Jesus saw that one coming 2,000 years ago: "A good man," he taught, "brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

Matthew 12:34

34 You brood of vipers! How can you speak good things, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Proverbs 4:23

23 Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.

Proverbs 10:11

11 The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life, but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence.

Luke 6:45

45 The good person out of the good treasure of the heart produces good, and the evil person out of evil treasure produces evil; for it is out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks.

KJVonly

View Profile
@ Quiznos
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 12:37 PM

Here is a perfect time to address your alter ego...or is there more than one???

Is it obvious you post walls of threads and talk to yourself.

So far you have been Sadlup, Zecharyah, Chuckk^, Quiznos, Khutzpa to name a few.

You have highjacked the entire forum and posted petty threads of which some do not even appear to be biblical discussion whatsoever. Some really good threads however have been buried by such immature activity.

Since you have posted a LaQuinta lodging document to somehow prove you are on opposite coasts I gather and not the same person , let's do this right shall we?

Take a pic of yourself or your cat you posted in your profile taking a dump near an outdoor clock that has time/date...or perhaps you can manipulate that satellite you can spot with your telescope to reveal your actual location ?

Hmmm, on second thought , maybe not ...

seems you think the world spins like a soap opera and so if you are spinning , then it would be hard to capture a still photo of the earth from a drone or satellite?

My husband thinks we have an oil leak...you have to check the oil on LEVEL ground...water always finds its level and apparently oil too! imagine that!!! Sooooooo, I think I am on the right trail for a stationary and LEVEL earth.

Call me flat-tard if you wish. I wear that shirt with honor and pride!!

Maybe I will add some skittle rainbows to it also.

Later dude!

KJVonly

View Profile
@ Quiznos
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 12:29 PM

And this has what to do with scripture. ???

Perhaps you would be better received on an automobile forum!

KJVonly

View Profile
Thank You Quiznos!
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 12:19 PM

From an article

Quote:

"I believe one of the more overwhelming testimonies regarding the depth of archaeological evidence for the New Testament is in the account of the famous historian and archaeologist Sir William Ramsay. Ramsay was very skeptical of the accuracy of the New Testament, and he ventured to Asia minor over a century ago to refute its historicity. He especially took interest in Luke’s accounts in the Gospel of Luke and the Book of Acts, which contained numerous geographical and historic references. Dig after dig the evidence without fail supported Luke’s accounts. Governors mentioned by Luke that many historians never believe existed were confirmed by the evidence excavated by Ramsay’s archaeological team. Without a single error, Luke was accurate in naming 32 countries, 54 cities, and 9 islands. Ramsay became so overwhelmed with the evidence he eventually converted to Christianity. Ramsay finally had this to say:

I began with a mind unfavorable to it…but more recently I found myself brought into contact with the Book of Acts as an authority for the topography, antiquities, and society of Asia Minor. It was gradually borne upon me that in various details the narrative showed marvelous truth3.

Luke is a historian of the first rank; not merely are his statements of fact trustworthy…this author should be placed along with the very greatest historians4.

The classical historian A.N. Sherwin-White collaborates Ramsay’s work regarding the Book of Acts:

Any attempt to reject its basic historicity even in matters of detail must now appear absurd. Roman historians have long taken it for granted5.

Archaeological discoveries ranging from evidence for the Tower of Babel, to Exodus6, to the fallen Walls of Jericho, all the way to the tombs of contemporaries of St. Paul, have greatly enhanced the believability of the Bible. Though this vast archaeological evidence does not prove God wrote the Bible, it surely must compel the honest skeptic to at least acknowledge its historical veracity. For the believer its yet another reassuring testimony to the reliability of the Bible. In the words of the University of Yale archaeologist Millar Burrows:

…Archeological work has unquestionably strengthened confidence in the reliability of the scriptural record. More than one archeologist has found respect for the Bible increased by the experience of excavation in Palestine".

Source:

https://bibleevidences.com/archaeological-evidence/

KJVonly

View Profile
Thank You Quiznos!
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 12:14 PM

The book of Acts was written by Luke.

As it is written in the scriptures , Acts 12 states:

11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:

12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.

14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.

15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?

16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

The Gospel of Luke is unique for the following reasons:

It gives an orderly account (Lk. 1:3).

It gives an assurance of the already known facts of Jesus life (Lk. 1:4).

It gives the lineage of Mary and the relationship between John the Baptist and Mary (Lk. 1:5–80, 2:23–37).

It gives insight to the development of Jesus (Lk. 2:1–4:30).

It shows the compassionate ministry of Jesus (Lk. 4:31–9:45).

It teaches the cost of following Jesus (Lk. 9:46–19:27).

It teaches us how to reply to difficult circumstances (Lk. 19:28–24:53).

It is a two part history of the Christian faith (Luke and Acts).

2 Timothy 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 ALL scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

if you rip out the books about Paul, you rip out the entire book of Acts which include ...

Yeshua commanding the Apostles to spread the Gospel throughout the world.

Peter summarizes the life, crucifixion, and resurrection of Jesus. He gives scriptural proof that Jesus is the Messiah, the savior whom God promises in the Old Testament to send to save Jews from their adversity.

How the Christian movement came into beginning. Acts has been called a transitional book because it serves as a bridge between the gospels and the epistles. It is the historical link that joins the life of Christ with the growth of the Christian church.

The miraculous jailbreak of Peter (12:1-5)

The Holy Spirit given at Pentecost (2:1-41)

The book of Acts tells us history. It tells of cities and dates and people that were affected by the Gospel. The letters or epistles after Acts tells us of the supreme care and guidance that God has for His people – then, now, and in the future.

The martyrdom/stoning of Stephen (7:58).

The conversion of Saul to Paul when YESHUA blinded him (9:4) and Ananias laid hands on him to restore Paul's sight.

Barnabas and Saul planting churches.(12:25-14:28)

When Paul is arrested and at his trial appeals to Caesar, he take the gospel by divine providence, to Rome (21:17-26:32) and during the voyage to Rome wins more converts by miracles done through him (27:1-28:16).

So which part of the HOLY SCRIPTURES do you wish to rip out again????

KJVonly

View Profile
Lil David, respectfully you are in error.
Posted : 7 Feb, 2020 09:35 PM

My brother, Apostle Paul was the one chosen to preach to the gentiles and if you discard him then aren't you promoting dangers to the Faith?

Again, IT IS WRITTEN:

2 Tim. 3 Verses 16 to 17

[16]>>>> All<<<<<<< scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

So which parts of the Bible should you tear out? I am guessing ALL then if you want to discount Paul because he is wrote alot of the NT.

KJVonly

View Profile
Heaven
Posted : 7 Feb, 2020 05:50 PM

Parehtban quote:

Despite the reverence for God which appears to attend the somber declaration that the Bible is "the infallible Word of God", that declaration sprouts from the envious heart of Satan, who would rather glory in the works of men - even the Bible, the written work of men - than to glory in the living power of God."

End quote

Very well stated. I concur kind Sir!

Page : 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20