Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
Paul was the apostle of Christ
Posted : 9 Feb, 2020 06:10 PM

Yeshua is called the Word because through him all things were made. Through the words of Jesus man and earth were made. The word carries the idea of active power. He is the Eternal Word that took on flesh and blood so that we could behold God's glory.

KJVonly

View Profile
'Flat Earth Movement': a tool of Satan used to discredit Christ?
Posted : 9 Feb, 2020 05:57 PM

https://youtu.be/PHWBYTf63-E

"We can only fly in earth's orbit." They want to go to the moon next! What a crock of lies.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 9 Feb, 2020 05:52 PM

https://youtu.be/TKGCJ1N-WfQ

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 9 Feb, 2020 05:44 PM

NASA has claimed they never went to the moon. I posted vids not long ago on another thread so I will try and repost soon. Imagine if people understood it's just Yahuwah and us . Just Yah watching us from above with us looking like grasshoppers to him! Ha!

KJVonly

View Profile
Is a person able to be a follower of Messiah and His teachinga, but also follow the teaching of others.
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 07:25 PM

Teddy quote:

So ultimately Quizuck or Chuck believes NOW "the translations of man" in his own words, because he quotes Scripture!

Is that HILARIOUS or what KJO???

End quote

Don't you know he uses it when it benefits him?

KJVonly

View Profile
What is the ONLY requirement for being a believer in Jesus/Yahshua
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 06:24 PM

Die to self chuck...

Give up the world and all that is in it. Life is but a vapor...poof and your gone.

Lay your ego at the feet of Yeshua.

Let go..

There is freedom , peace and joy there.

Hugs

KJVonly

View Profile
What is the ONLY requirement for being a believer in Jesus/Yahshua
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 06:17 PM

Quiznos quote:

According to Messiah, the only thing a person needs to be saved is FAITH in Yahshua John 3 verses 15- 18.

IF,IF,IF a person were to reject the writings of Paul, Peter, 1-2-3 John, James and Jude, would that person still be saved.

Please explain your answer.

Everyone, no bringing up the past, no personal opinions, no name calling and stick to the subject.

End quote

As per your request ...

John 5:39

The Witness of Scripture

38 nor does His word abide in you, because you do not believe the One He sent. 39You pore over the Scriptures because you presume that by them you possess eternal life. These are the very words that testify about Me, 40 yet you refuse to come to Me to have life.…

ALL

ALL scripture

IT IS WRITTEN...

2Tim. 3 Verses 16 to 17

[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

KJVonly

View Profile
Is a person able to be a follower of Messiah and His teachinga, but also follow the teaching of others.
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 06:11 PM

Quiznos

Your quote:

That said, I think we agree there is only one Teacher to follow; Messiah.

End quote

Who is this messiah you speak of? Where is he found? In the scriptures perhaps or the Talmud? or as a voice speaking to you? I am curious.

KJVonly

View Profile
Quiznos, Khutzpa , etc... Messiah saw that one coming over 2,000 years ago dude!!
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 05:54 PM

Prophetic quote:

If you really cared Khutzpah and Quiznos you could send her a Saint Valentines day card. And she would make a good wife for you since if you died she has the power to bring you back to life as she has testified.

End quote

Welcome back Parrot! LMBO..

she could bring him back.

KJVonly

View Profile
Quiznos, Khutzpa , etc... Messiah saw that one coming over 2,000 years ago dude!!
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 05:50 PM

Ad hominem is only valid when the person's character or background has a specific bearing on the matter being discussed. For instance, if you're debating about an ethical issue involving a corporation and that person has stock in the corporation, then your argument would have validity

Here is what my husband said recently:

Bible: Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth.

*In this world, there is hope.

*Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight.

*In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make straight your paths.

Page : 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18