Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
Matthew 5:44
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 06:34 PM

I think we are suppose to pray against satan , not for him. I think he is pretty hopeless right? Thrown into the lake of fire , his power destroyed? right?

KJVonly

View Profile
Matthew 5:44
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 06:31 PM

Teddy quote

Its like he enter the thread, F A R T S and everyone leaves, wondering why everyone is offended??? This is why threads never go anywhere and nobody wants to discuss and learn! SAD, Sooooo SAD!

End quote

DUDE! ya! it's like Chet is in the room when he got turned into that big pile of cowpie (Weird Science movie)

KJVonly

View Profile
John 1:1 = Trinity. Really?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 06:21 PM

Klutzpa quote

The Trinity is proven by the flat earth model. With one or two legs, it would topple over. A flat earth has to have at least 3 legs - this proves the Trinity!

End quote

Seriously dude???

Is that your final answer?

There is a Godhead and 3 that bear record in heaven..

The Father , the Word and the Holy Spirit.

Wheres the Trinity?

Wheres the beef as the old ladies said on that popular commercial once.

You must define "Trinity" to understand if it is biblical.

Is it?

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 06:18 PM

My husband explained it like this..

water can take different forms

a snowflake for instance

but it is still water whether a solid, liquid or gas.

Jesus/God manifest in the flesh .

He is the same God.

John 14:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 06:12 PM

Trinity in context is 3 distinct persons in one . Look up the definition please.

Three

different

persons

That is false.

They are one and the same God. Yeshua always spoke the words of his Father. He was not a separate god . Neither is the Holy Spirit a separate god.

Yeshua is the Everlasting Father according to scripture.

I have posted this many times.

KJVonly

View Profile
'Flat Earth Movement': a tool of Satan used to discredit Christ?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 06:07 PM

Khutzpa quote

. A horse trainer friend of mine told me about wearing pantyhose. It worked! It was nice an slippery against inside my wranglers. The only down side was a scab would form through the panty hose during the day and when I removed them at night

End quote

I am blushing thinking of you in your tranny hose. Now it all makes sense.

TMI dude!

KJVonly

View Profile
The biggest jokes davey, hugs, bahn, kjv, toth, etc..
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 02:45 PM

Has anyone noticed that Parehtban is addressing Quiznos about the mid rash but Khutzpa answers as if it is him Parehtban was conversing with initially?

There is your proof.

Admit it...

Proverbs 6

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

KJVonly

View Profile
Calvinism: 5 points of calvinism
Posted : 9 Feb, 2020 06:32 PM

Chuck this is the biblical discussion forum. If you believe that the Bible is a "slow eating cancer." Why are you here? I think it is only to sow Discord. And to bury good biblical discussion threads like David and others. That is truly sad. Maybe you resent Yashua.? Maybe you lost faith while in the RCC growing up like my former late husband did.

KJVonly

View Profile
EVIDENCE IN SUPPORT OF APOSTLE PAUL MUST BE COVERED UP
Posted : 9 Feb, 2020 06:24 PM

Chuck you claim to be a follower of Messiah but Enlighten us .Tell us what that looks like.? What biblical instructions do you miss out on when you RIP out the ENTIRE N.T. because you say that Paul cannot be trusted and there are twelve apostles and Jesus who either accept Paul or had set him apart for the glory of Yah. So how much of the New Testament do you want to keep? Again, what Biblical instructions are you missing out on when you rip out the entire New Testament?

KJVonly

View Profile
EVIDENCE IN SUPPORT OF APOSTLE PAUL MUST BE COVERED UP
Posted : 9 Feb, 2020 06:17 PM

Chuck/Quiznos. Could you please read in context the part about Peter saying that Paul was hard to understand. Please read that and get back with me.

Page : 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17