Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
FYI, prophetic's "account has been suspended and is under review"
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 05:20 PM

Quiznos/Khutzpa quote:

But I'm not doing this drama thing with you guys.

End quote

YOu started it because Teddy and I called you on on scripture. Wow!

Pride and Ego. Please show some humble characteristics.

Please apologize .

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 05:17 PM

So..there was never any love triangle between you me and Teddy.. I never ever even knew your real name . You remained anonymous, no?

What an EGO you have !

Repent!

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 05:03 PM

Dirt...

You mean me asking you to pray for him since he has had a maxillary sinus infection for years and wasn't getting better.

And our discussions about flat earth since Teddy is also a believer in it.

There was times he called me out on doctrine but so do alot of people like LittleDavid and Parrot and he said some things that hurt but had apologized for it in the past.....so I don't see any dirt.

Here is what you posted to me when you was Zecharyah:

3 Aug 2019

Hey , I see you "viewed" me. You can admit it, your secretly attracted to me"

(I was checking you out because I wanted to see if you had come back on the forum)

Yeah, Sadlup , I "see" you. Your profile is SO fake.

Sadlup? What, you got another guy on the side? You cheating on me! Hey, I thought you and Teddyhug were going to hit it off - til something ticked him off"

End quote

Yes, he was ticked off at me for being upset over his post about my article being "dribble" as he called it.

End of story.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 03:50 PM

Khutzpa quote

Please post where I "reject the writings of Luke, Paul and the book of Acts!"

End quote

The book of Acts was written by Luke.

Luke confirms Paul as an Apostle-- who was called a "beloved brother" by Peter in 2 Peter 3:15, (who you reject as saying he was a false apostle) and Luke also confirms Paul as a brother by Ananias in Acts 9:17

Acts 9:17 New International Version (NIV)

17 Then Ananias went to the house and entered it. Placing his hands on Saul, he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord—Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here—has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit.”

So you reject the writings and letters of Paul, the book of Acts and Luke , probably Timothy too since he was associated with him...so you must discount Peter and Ananias and all the other Apostles because they accepted Paul... oooooohhhh and you must throw out Messiah too since he set Paul apart to preach to the gentiles.

So ...what is left again???

Oh, your library of books that say that Jesus is Osirus the egyptian god or some other nonsense perhaps???.

Not scripture...anythiing but that !!!

KJVonly

View Profile
Thank You Quiznos!
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 03:33 PM

Teddyhug quote:

Excellent study and WORK in research KJO!!!

Thanks for sharing and exposing the cultish teachings against Luke and Paul on this forum that is really quite sad!

BUT a BIG Teddyhug coming to you, should your hubby say it is ok to give you one!

End quote

Awwwww. Thanks.

High fives and job well done hugs are always welcomed as we continue to edify one another in the faith and try and point others who are contrary to the Word to accept it. It is our love for Our Savior that we stand fast against doubters and discorders as we exalt His Holy Word. We are only the messengers so we must continue to pray without ceasing as Paul encourages us and by doing so a prayer maybe answered soon .

Hugs to Teddy

KJVonly

View Profile
Quiznos, Khutzpa , etc... Messiah saw that one coming over 2,000 years ago dude!!
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 02:09 PM

Saul, Saul...

(Chuck, Chuck)

Why do you kick against the p r i c k s?

Paul's Testimony to Agrippa

…13 About noon, O king, as I was on the road, I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining around me and my companions. 14We all fell to the ground, and I heard a voice say to me in Aramaic, ‘Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.’ 15‘Who are You, Lord?’ I asked. ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,’ the Lord replied.…

King James Bible

And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the p r i c k s.

KJVonly

View Profile
Quiznos, Khutzpa , etc... Messiah saw that one coming over 2,000 years ago dude!!
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 02:04 PM

Now guess what????

He will bury this thread with repeated monotonous , petty arguments or threads about his jeep idol or some other nonsense but guess what Chuckk? I will keep mine on top shelf for ya!

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 02:02 PM

More rascist comments from Khutzpa:

The Scriptures

Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 07:38 AM

Hey nig-ga, I ain't diss'n, I just be mack'n an bang'n wit da yungbloods. Ya need ta chill bro.

The Scriptures

Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 08:21 AM

Hey, nig-ga, I gots me my N-card, so don't be trippi'n unles ya crippin.

***and when he is called out for it he says the following to Teddyhug:

The Scriptures

Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 10:45 AM

Hugs,

Get out of here, go Jump in a lake.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 01:57 PM

Maybe you will be shadow banned next. And no, we can't have a real biblical discussion when you say the bible is a "slow eating cancer" and reject the writings of Luke, Paul and the book of Acts!

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 01:55 PM

Sad

just sad..

More curious quotes from Quiznos/Chuckk/Khutzpa

and posted by Teddyhug:

Looks like Chucknos does not want to "graduate" from the "school" of the LOVING Christian new creature and confirmed by Yah's set apart Holy Spirit in the true lives of REAL Christians!

Finally Chucknos writes - "I can without reservation, tell you; 'you're in over your head on this one'!" end quote.

Well then! Perhaps some additional evidence is needed from this very own thread, if Chucknos is indeed "over his head on this one" when it comes to racist comment language and using it against Richard7744!

Chucknos writes - "dat nig-ga ned ta be capped" end quote.

Is it obvious what Chucknos means when he calls Richard7744 a "nig-ga' and he thinks he should be "capped" to shutup on this forum???

End quote

Page : 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19