Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
If You Want Blocked
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 01:35 PM

Narniangirl that's so true you can't win with some people, funny thing is the men who messaged me about not having a photo weren't my cup of tea...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
"Any Age"?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 01:17 PM

Thats what I've wondering because not only have I been receiving messages from people outside my age range, I've also been receiving messages from those outside my geographical location..:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Would you rather read a profile that is very detailed or one that is not?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 07:43 AM

* who contact me it's clear that a large proportion *

Jayzeee

View Profile
"Any Age"?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 07:38 AM

I find that regardless of what you put in your profile people will always chance their arm. I'm 52 with an upper age limit of 60 but regularly get messages from men who are pensioners...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
If You Want Blocked
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 10:51 AM

I have photos of myself they're set to private & I share with those I'm in contact with. I wouldn't pursue a relationship with someone if I didn't know what they looked like and I wouldn't expect anyone contacting me to do so either...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Would you rather read a profile that is very detailed or one that is not?
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 05:23 AM

I'm starting to think it doesn't matter because judging by the amount of divorced/separated men who contact a large proportion of people seem to bypass the whole profile reading process altogether...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
If You Want Blocked
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 04:11 AM

I've had a few men message me and try to take me to task about not having a photo posted on my profile. I didn't blocked them but did wonder why they felt the need to try & reprimand a complete stranger online instead of just moving on to the next profile...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why are there so many hurt people on here?
Posted : 29 Sep, 2022 02:20 AM

I don’t think you can put a 30-40 minute as a reasonable time to respond to a message. Taking into consideration that people have other responsibilities be it work family etc… I think a day or two to respond is ok I pop in an out of the site often forgetting to log out so sometimes it says I’m online when I’m not. I once had a man message me I read the message went to attend to other things. When I returned from work the following day I went to reply & found he’d blocked me…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Single vs. Divorced / Widowed - a New Perspective
Posted : 22 Sep, 2022 11:41 PM

What an interesting topic I found that when I was newly single in my early 30s the vast majority of Christian men I met were put off by the fact I had never married & didn't have a "divorce" under my belt...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Christian women that won’t date me because I’m fat
Posted : 15 Sep, 2022 12:25 AM

To the op I don’t think it’s unreasonable for someone to want to date someone who is a healthy weight. If your seeking a husband you want to enjoy every aspect of married life. Men who are overweight tend to have multiple health issues including low testosterone…

Page : 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22