Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
Site Falling Apart
Posted : 12 Oct, 2022 12:52 AM

I think there are pros and cons of this being a free site one of the pros for me is having free access to people throughout the country. One of the cons is that the wheels can move a little slow at times with regards to dealing with issues raised I've had to contact them in the past regarding scammers & an inappropriate profile pics which took a few days to resolve...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Angela Lansbury...
Posted : 11 Oct, 2022 12:55 PM

* whenever she appeared *

Jayzeee

View Profile
Angela Lansbury...
Posted : 11 Oct, 2022 12:54 PM

Angela Lansbury has died at the age of 96 a great actress I have fond memories of watching her on murder she wrote, with my toddler who would excitedly say Jessica whenever appeared on the screen...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Supporting abusers
Posted : 11 Oct, 2022 10:25 AM

Surely that’s not moonlight/cupcake “name calling” after calling out others for name calling, while simultaneously explaining the definition of a hypocrite…😏

Jayzeee

View Profile
50+ Adults and what they are looking for in a partner
Posted : 8 Oct, 2022 02:19 AM

I'm at a stage in my life where my children are young adults, and at some point in the not to distant future, I'm going to become an empty nester. I'm seeking a permanent relationship with a man who has a similar outlook to me regarding faith, work, health, lifestyle, family and relationships...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
"Any Age"?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 03:44 PM

Oh that’s interesting maybe it was a fluke but I received a message from someone in Germany last week.

Thank you I enjoy reading your posts on the boards…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
"Any Age"?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 01:38 PM

* I've been wondering too *

Jayzeee

View Profile
If You Want Blocked
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 01:35 PM

Narniangirl that's so true you can't win with some people, funny thing is the men who messaged me about not having a photo weren't my cup of tea...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
"Any Age"?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 01:17 PM

Thats what I've wondering because not only have I been receiving messages from people outside my age range, I've also been receiving messages from those outside my geographical location..:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Would you rather read a profile that is very detailed or one that is not?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 07:43 AM

* who contact me it's clear that a large proportion *

Page : 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20