Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
If You Want Blocked
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 04:11 AM

I've had a few men message me and try to take me to task about not having a photo posted on my profile. I didn't blocked them but did wonder why they felt the need to try & reprimand a complete stranger online instead of just moving on to the next profile...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why are there so many hurt people on here?
Posted : 29 Sep, 2022 02:20 AM

I don’t think you can put a 30-40 minute as a reasonable time to respond to a message. Taking into consideration that people have other responsibilities be it work family etc… I think a day or two to respond is ok I pop in an out of the site often forgetting to log out so sometimes it says I’m online when I’m not. I once had a man message me I read the message went to attend to other things. When I returned from work the following day I went to reply & found he’d blocked me…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Single vs. Divorced / Widowed - a New Perspective
Posted : 22 Sep, 2022 11:41 PM

What an interesting topic I found that when I was newly single in my early 30s the vast majority of Christian men I met were put off by the fact I had never married & didn't have a "divorce" under my belt...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Christian women that won’t date me because I’m fat
Posted : 15 Sep, 2022 12:25 AM

To the op I don’t think it’s unreasonable for someone to want to date someone who is a healthy weight. If your seeking a husband you want to enjoy every aspect of married life. Men who are overweight tend to have multiple health issues including low testosterone…

Jayzeee

View Profile
Queen Elizabeth…
Posted : 14 Sep, 2022 05:39 AM

It’s my day off today so I’ll be able to watch the Queens procession to Westminster abbey which starts at 2.22pm…

Jayzeee

View Profile
Covid Booster…
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 10:27 PM

From today the over 65s can get their covid booster it does make me wonder if this is going to become an annual thing…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Making History…
Posted : 10 Sep, 2022 12:45 AM

King Charles III will be proclaimed king at 10.00 o’clock this morning in a ceremony at St James palace. For the first time in history events will be televised…

Jayzeee

View Profile
Queen Elizabeth…
Posted : 9 Sep, 2022 06:30 PM

This tribute to the queen is on display at bus stops in London it’s a lovely photo so I thought I’d share I’d share it…

Jayzeee

View Profile
Queen Elizabeth…
Posted : 9 Sep, 2022 06:24 PM

The country has entered a 10 day period of mourning following the death of the queen…

Jayzeee

View Profile
Queen Elizabeth…
Posted : 8 Sep, 2022 11:27 AM

I just arrived home to hear the sad news that Queen Elizabeth the second has died…

Page : 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23