Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
Speed Dating
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 10:56 AM

That sounds like fun I’ve never been to a speed dating event, but have been to a few Christian singles events. I think it’s good to get out of our comfort zone sometimes…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:13 PM

Raising my children wasn't difficult hence why I didn't use that term...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Baby Reindeer...
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:35 AM

Started watching this series on Netflix yesterday with my children. It's based on a true story of a man who was stalked for years by a customer of a bar he worked in...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:20 AM

I can't imagine that there are many people who "just want kids" raising children is hard work, very few people enter into it not desiring the whole package that is family...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
If a man still lives at home..
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 12:17 AM

A mature man still living at home would be off putting for me, because why is he seeking a wife when he has nowhere to put her to live. I already know that if I marry my husband will not be moving into my home. Either I move into his home or we get a new place together...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Would you jump out of an airplane...?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 04:07 AM

No I wouldn’t jump out of a plane in order to get married I am not a thrill seeker thankfully. While I believe in marriage I find that the idea of getting married is less important to me as I get older…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Are you guys frustrated with some women attitudes?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2024 02:42 AM

" men are walking away from dating in droves" It that's the case I doubt very much that it's by choice.Happy sunday...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
I notice some use younger pictures of them self.
Posted : 12 Apr, 2024 11:17 PM

If you’re going to post a picture it should show how you look👵👴now, and not how you looked in the 🏃‍♀️🛼1980s…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
OJ Dead…
Posted : 11 Apr, 2024 12:57 PM

You're welcome...

Jayzeee

View Profile
OJ Dead…
Posted : 11 Apr, 2024 08:09 AM

I remember watching him in some cameos as a child in the latter years controversy followed him after he was found not guilty of murder…

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10