View Profile
Arrogance
Posted : 15 Mar, 2021 09:15 AM

Teddyhugs. Amen

Jayzeee

View Profile
struggleing
Posted : 15 Mar, 2021 04:30 AM

Hi I can't think of any organisation to suggest in this time of lockdown.

I would suggest crying out to God we are to cast our burdens onto Jesus for he cares for us.

Get into the habit of doing this morning, noon and night, pray, read your Bible, and ask God to help you with whatever your going through...

Jayzeee

View Profile
I will start to report men here, people with a bad behavior
Posted : 15 Mar, 2021 04:17 AM

Anne_lulu good for you the provisions are there to be used for the protection of "all site users" like yourself I also report.

Those of us who've been here a while will know users do get removed, or receive temporary bans for their bad behaviour...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Mothering Sunday...
Posted : 14 Mar, 2021 01:07 AM

I would like to wish a very happy mother's day to all mum's celebrating today...:-)

💐💐💐💐💐💐

Jayzeee

View Profile
Connecting Christians...
Posted : 11 Mar, 2021 04:27 AM

Bump...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
God healed my Mother from COVID
Posted : 11 Mar, 2021 04:25 AM

I think that you'll find he has left the site no doubt aided by your comments, and those of moonlight/Cupcake the forums gatekeeper...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Connecting Christians...
Posted : 10 Mar, 2021 06:34 AM

Lifting this site up in prayer may the site be used for the reason it was created.

The bringing together of single Christians and not mischief making by those with too much time on their hands. Amen

Jayzeee

View Profile
Confirmation...
Posted : 10 Mar, 2021 06:27 AM

I give thanks and praise to God from whom all blessings flow...:-)

But I'll keep the specifics to myself on this platform from now on God is good all the time. Amen

Jayzeee

View Profile
Any positive feedback/experience on this site?
Posted : 7 Mar, 2021 08:34 AM

I think the main positive is it's free Christian dating is a lucrative business, so I'm very thankful that cdff offer this service.

I agree with the previous poster there are a lot of genuine Christians here, seeking relationships and I've the privalege of speaking to many.

Hmmmm the negatives well a quick skim through the boards should answer that question.

You need a thick skin to enter in lol...:-)

Page : 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58