View Profile
Bin Robbed...
Posted : 3 Feb, 2021 01:50 AM

** off a snowman **

Jayzeee

View Profile
Bin Robbed...
Posted : 3 Feb, 2021 01:49 AM

Over 5000 people signed a petition after 19 year old callum Woodhouse was sacked for kicking the head of a snowman.

I thank God that common sense prevailed and Herefordshire council have now reinstated him...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Lying On Your Profile...
Posted : 3 Feb, 2021 01:21 AM

To date i've come across three profiles that have changed their age by four years.

As the Bible says by their fruits you will know them...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Lying On Your Profile...
Posted : 31 Jan, 2021 02:35 PM

That must of been a strange sight but at least it prevented you from wasting any time.

Yes you definitely need discernment to navigate the

world of online dating...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
YouTube Bible Studies
Posted : 31 Jan, 2021 08:23 AM

I've been watching Gino Jennings...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
What's wrong with older men?
Posted : 31 Jan, 2021 06:02 AM

Outward appearance isn't "more important" than character, but it's up there along with a few other things.

In the same way I didn't want a man in his 40s when I was in my 20s I wouldn't want a man in his 70s now that I'm in my 50s.

I've always dated about 5/6 years older..:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
HOT TOPIC should women be pastors? No! here is one verse to prove it
Posted : 30 Jan, 2021 07:43 AM

Should women be pastors ? No. But the CofE now ordains women pastors.

1 Timothy 2:12

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1 Timothy 3:2

A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife. Vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach.

Jayzeee

View Profile
What's wrong with older men?
Posted : 29 Jan, 2021 07:13 AM

What passion fruit said Is what came to my mind.

Most young women don't want older men they want young, fit, healthy men.

When I was in my 20s a 49 year old widowed man at church tried to pursue me.

Now there was nothing wrong with this man but he was a lot older, balding & had a little bit of a pouch.

All things that I found unappealing & off putting in my twenties. But as a women in my 50s I can now embrace as a part of the natural aging process.

That I'm also going through..:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Bin Robbed...
Posted : 29 Jan, 2021 03:31 AM

A dustbin man was sacked from his job after a woman reported him to the local authority for decapitating her child's snowman.

The level of entitlement of this woman is off the chart "entitled Karen's" are alive and well in the UK handle with caution they're dangerous...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Escape From The Sun...
Posted : 29 Jan, 2021 03:15 AM

Thousands of British holiday makers were rushing to try and get flights out of Dubai before the travel ban takes effect at 1pm today...:-)

Page : 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62