Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
Is it true that all foreigners are scammers?
Posted : 28 Feb, 2021 10:23 AM

This topic is one that often appears on the forums, now while I think it may put some people off. I don't think it prevents so called "foreigners" from finding a spouse here.

In fact a quick look at the success stories, will show, that a large percentage of those who met and married through this site. Where initially in a long distance/international relationship...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
SEEK GOD FIRST
Posted : 26 Feb, 2021 09:58 AM

Petronela I agree with you wholeheartedly it's so important.

Some people are looking for a relationship when they should be seeking God for healing first...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Red Flags
Posted : 25 Feb, 2021 05:15 AM

I don't think that someone ignoring your message means they're a fake Christian.

It simply means "they're not interested" some people respond to all messages out of courtesy (I fall into that category).

Some people only respond to messages if they're interested in getting to know the sender.

Neither one is wrong or un Christian...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Listen carefully ... best advice here !!!
Posted : 24 Feb, 2021 02:42 AM

I've been here more than 12 months and I don't consider it a waste of time.

I've met "some" lovely people and had some great conversations.

Online dating isnt for everyone "far too many people have unrealistic expectations".

They think signing up means they'll be married in next to no time.

They then take offence if the person they're interested in isn't interested in them.

I view this site as a way to meet new people. But am open to the possibility of a relationship "if compatable"...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Favorites.......
Posted : 23 Feb, 2021 03:42 AM

I think having favourites & winks on a paid site makes sense, as you might want to put the feelers out before you spend your money.

On a free site I think they're pointless communication is free, so there is no excuse for not sending a message if you're interested.

I've been added to favourites by people who have never said one word to me, which is a little odd and I'm not looking for odd lol...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Studying the Book of Proverbs
Posted : 20 Feb, 2021 01:09 PM

I'm currently reading from isaiah I like to read a chapter when I wake up and another before I go to bed.

In the afternoon I'll read a chapter of psalms or proverbs at the moment I'm also reading proverbs...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Prepping food for long term storage...
Posted : 20 Feb, 2021 10:35 AM

No but i've seen people doing it pickling vegetables and the like, I like to do food prep for that day or the following days dinner...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Do you think that dating sites are actually a hindrance to dating?
Posted : 20 Feb, 2021 10:26 AM

I don't think dating sites are a hindrance to dating, because people are still meeting & marrying through them, even during this pandemic.

I agree there's no substitute for getting out and meeting people the old fashioned way, but it also doesn't hurt to expand your options...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
why am i so hated
Posted : 20 Feb, 2021 05:23 AM

To the op I don't understand how you managed to equate someone not replying to your message.

With you being hated it seems a bit far fetched unless you know them personally...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Dating During Lockdown...💘
Posted : 17 Feb, 2021 02:07 AM

Yes Ktotam it certainly does, it's always good to be encouraged...:-)

Page : 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60