Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
smoking helped me kick the gum habit i was chain chewing i haven't had a stick of gum in 2 months
Posted : 9 Jan, 2021 07:56 AM

For me it was the other way around chewing gum helped me to give up the cigs...☺️

I dont believe smoking is a one way ticket to hell, but I think as a Christian you should try & not harm your body.

Smoking, overindulging in food, or alcohol being slovenly are all unhealthy and the cause of many untimely deaths...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Biden Wins...
Posted : 8 Jan, 2021 05:18 AM

"Biden Wins The Election"

Jayzeee

View Profile
Biden Wins...
Posted : 8 Jan, 2021 05:17 AM

Let's say it again for those who didnt get the memo...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
USA President
Posted : 7 Jan, 2021 10:25 AM

It doesn matter who wants Trump to have another 4 years if God doesn't ordain it it won't happen...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
USA President
Posted : 7 Jan, 2021 10:21 AM

Interesting post Greygrey but may I remind you that God is in control "not Trump or anyone else"...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
CDFF...
Posted : 7 Jan, 2021 05:39 AM

I give God thanks for cdff and the lovely people that I've met through it.

I pray that 2021 will see many more success stories...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
London on lockdown
Posted : 7 Jan, 2021 05:33 AM

I was given a beautiful 📕diary for Christmas so I'm ✍🏿journalling & embracing my passion for writing...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Hello, my name is Matt, I'm 32 and looking for a Christian life partner
Posted : 7 Jan, 2021 05:17 AM

Hi matt351 no you're not doing anything wrong, everyone responds to messages differently especially when they're not interested.

I think that the fact that you're having conversations is a good thing. I would focus my energy on getting to know those who took the time to reply. And would forget about those who didnt reply "Next"...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Name change
Posted : 5 Jan, 2021 03:26 AM

Not only did cupcake/moonlight change her name she managed to change her age from from 69 to 65 "wow"what a feat...🤔

Jayzeee

View Profile
X Rated Vision...
Posted : 4 Jan, 2021 05:46 AM

I see a certain folk are shadowing me again...😂

Page : 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66