Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
Family...
Posted : 22 Jan, 2021 02:45 AM

I give God thanks for my family during this time of lockdown.

It has been such a joy to have my children home with me.

My middle child will be returning to university when lockdown ends so I've got to make the most of it...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Biden Wins...
Posted : 22 Jan, 2021 02:39 AM

Littledavid you and all the other sore losers/cry babies are just going to have to get over it.

Biden has won so I suggest you do what the Bible says we should do for our leaders and 🙏🏿 pray..:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Divorce and remarriage is adultery
Posted : 21 Jan, 2021 07:04 AM

Personally speaking i've never been married and would prefer to meet a man who has never married or is widowed...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Dating Delusions...
Posted : 21 Jan, 2021 06:27 AM

Some people will join a dating site when they know they're not in the right place mentally, physically or emotionally to date...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Thoughts on dating sites
Posted : 21 Jan, 2021 06:18 AM

To the op I'm curious to know wether you think this site is a good idea, helpful or unchristian...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Twenty Twenty
Posted : 21 Jan, 2021 06:12 AM

Wishing the same for 2021...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Scenario: your wife was just grilled by your atheist eldery parents, for being Christian. Your reaction?
Posted : 19 Jan, 2021 07:27 AM

I agree JJ-Dave that's how it should be when you start your own family.

But that's not always the case and if the man doesn't set boundaries there, will be enmity between his mum & his wife...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Sex Abuse By Aid Workers...
Posted : 18 Jan, 2021 09:34 AM

JJ-Dave thanks for sharing that was really informative, I wasn't aware there was a time limit for reporting a case.

I didn't know that about Haiti but I'm very pleased to hear it, those type of feel good stories tend not to make the news but it's warmed my heart...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Lying On Your Profile...
Posted : 18 Jan, 2021 06:27 AM

Littledavid your making a lot of assumptions & I might add a mountain out of a molehill.

This is someone I conversed with at length I was 49 and he was 54 he had a birthday and turned 55 🎂

I'm now 51 so it was wierd to me to come across his profile recently and see that we are now the same age "that's all"...

JJ-Dave you're right about men being more prone to lie about their age.

I suspect that he's recently acquired youth, might be down to him wanting to have more children...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Thoughts on dating sites
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 03:09 PM

I've never heard of that site it's sounds ridiculous.

I don't know who would take the time to join such a site...😴

Page : 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64