Author Thread
johnjohn75

View Profile
What does the Word od GOD Almighty have to say: Are you SINFUL, or sinner.
Posted : 6 Jan, 2018 11:21 AM

When Jesus was down at the well with the woman caught red handed in adultery by the real Jews. Not today�s fake Khazars pretending to be Jews, Jesus told her that she was forgiven and to go and sin no more. I�m a sin-er.

�If we say that we haue no sinne, we deceiue our selues, and the trueth is not in vs. If we confesse our sinnes, hee is faithfull, & iust to forgiue vs our sinnes, and to cleanse vs from all vnrighteousnesse. If we say that we haue not sinned, wee make him a liar, and his word is not in vs.� I John 1.8-9 [1611]

johnjohn75

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jan, 2018 11:09 AM

You haven�t stuck to the subject on a few accounts, reread what you said to me before you rebuked prophectic7744 for doing what you, yourself are doing. Not to mention the insults you�ve been taking at me. Why are you bullying? That�s not very Christ like, maybe you should repent�

johnjohn75

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jan, 2018 07:58 AM

Please stick with the subject.

johnjohn75

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jan, 2018 07:54 AM

There is only one reason why someone is sin-full, they don�t repent.

johnjohn75

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jan, 2018 07:54 AM

�This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.� ~ I Timothy 1.15 [kjv]

The above is pretty self-explanatory to me. Sound to me you just don�t like being called a sinner friend.

johnjohn75

View Profile
Posted : 3 Jan, 2018 06:43 PM

�This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.� ~ Paul I Timothy 1.15 [kjv]

johnjohn75

View Profile
Bible in a Year
Posted : 3 Jan, 2018 06:16 PM

I would say read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John for a year straight. Over and over again... That will be a year you will never forget, and if you wanna kick it up a notch, grab a pair of headphones and fall a sleep listening to the gospels for one month straight. Jesus will really fill you up... You will never be the same, and that my friend is a good thing:) I would also use the KJV...

johnjohn75

View Profile
Sabbath 12/16/17 Seventh Day Baptist Edgewater Pastor Keith sermon �God�s Garden�
Posted : 3 Jan, 2018 05:59 PM

Amen! And right on with the Sabbath day!

johnjohn75

View Profile
Please don't curse me...my decision may NOT be final.
Posted : 7 Oct, 2012 06:03 PM

Hi, I'm Johnny:) I just need to say God Loves you, me too! smile please :) I have info for you. Years ago I came across this thing called The "New Eye Opener" put out in the 80's. You can find at www.biblebelievers.com. Our modern day bible has change the Greek Textus in 6,000 places and the people behind this site gives 200 examples. A couple months ago I found another site speaking on the King James Version. www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/was_the_king_james_revised.htm. The reading was long, but good, I believe it, it makes sense to me.

God is Just, and if he is Just, then there has to be one bible that isn't corrupt, it would go against his nature. The devil is slick my friend, Please don't give up the good fight, I wanta hang with you at the biggest festie thats waiting for us. We are going to get down and party with Jesus:) he'is going to rock our face off. hehe! No joke! This life means nothing, to the next, our job is to show people the way. The more the merrier, right?

Your in my thoughts and talks with Yeshue, if you want to chit chat, feel free to shoot me a message.

Peace out.

Page : 1 2