Author Thread
JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 24 Oct, 2019 08:04 AM

sweetlybroken1, I definitely KNOW that is not true...they KNOW better. As I said, YOU DON'T GO TO AN INTERVIEW IN YOUR WORST, OR 'JUST OK' clothes...you come with your best. In the car biz, there are lots of chevys and fords, but RARE & of High value are Ferarri's and Rolls Royces.

That is a child of God. Priceless. Those seeking after the daughter of God should come correctly or don't come.

As Dr Phil said, you TEACH people how to treat you. I put this post up to let men know what is turning us off. Most ladies won't even do this. Please do a search on here of men over 55 and see the results. You'll see why I put up the post.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 22 Oct, 2019 11:12 PM

needsafriend7??? how are YOU going to judge my success???? I HAVE been contacted by MANY...5 or more a day. and I am 62 yrs old. I'm just real picky, they have to be a minister or similar. I DO WELL...just tired of mugshot people trying to hit me up. I DELETE and BLOCK them.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Posted : 21 Oct, 2019 03:25 PM

Great. I get a LOT of requests, but considering I am in AZ where most people smoke here and so many not SERIOUS Christians in this state...prolly only 1% of the type I require in this state. only reason I'm still here is because there is ONE for me and I can't be found sitting at home (don't do clubs)...this man who comes correctly, recognizes the value of a Christian daughter of God.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Posted : 21 Oct, 2019 08:29 AM

T0TH3M4X so how is that working for you???? Not so good, right??? That's why you're still here?

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Posted : 19 Oct, 2019 01:39 PM

T0TH3M4X, sounds like you are saying your picture IS a mugshot and you are 'crazy'. RIGHT??

AND probably most that post mugshot looking photos probably DID just come out of prison....that's what you're saying???

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Posted : 18 Oct, 2019 07:41 AM

The fact that one would NOT come at his best shows that HE is not a good catch. So those of great value will just NEVER click on them or answer their messages. We just get the creeps when we look at them. He searches for one that he'd hold more precious than an employer, yet will come to an interview for a job in his best...but show her a mugshot or a dead fish??? NOT!! FIRST IMPRESSIONS are everything...and as they say 'when someone shows you who they are, believe them.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 07:49 AM

I mean, really??? Do they want ANYONE to contact them??

Why not use that Godly wisdom He gave us???

Anyone else see this???

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Can We Talk
Posted : 1 Oct, 2019 07:49 AM

Hello Demeray,

To respond to your analyses of fading emails...I don't think it was because of your job or what you do. This is a DATING site...so after a couple of emails, if you are not responding with a phone number and time to MEET, we are not interested. This is NOT Facebook or Twitter. And we will not chat endlessly with someone we've never met. Blessings

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
What's the greatest lesson you've learned from online dating?
Posted : 29 Sep, 2019 07:39 AM

Interesting. I read your post question (what's my greatest lesson I learned since dating) and my answer was

"NEVER fall in love with someone you never MET in person"

(did this once and when we met he looked NOTHING like his picture) ...also, since 93% of communication is non-verbal, unless you are in front of that person, you will never know the REAL truth of that person.

NEVER reveal LOTS of info to someone you never MET or barely know...because then your awesome story is in someone's head that you may never see again...they now know of your family, friends, and sometimes they know more intimate info even than your FRIENDS.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Give Him the glory
Posted : 12 Sep, 2019 07:48 AM

When on FB just search for 'U.S. Spiritually Mature Christian Singles' not many on right now ...but nice topics you can discuss

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6