Author Thread
JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
ARIZONA Spiritually Mature Christian Singles
Posted : 11 Sep, 2019 08:02 AM

Oh, BTW, there is a FB group for those U.S. Spiritually Mature Christian Singles . You may wanna check that out if you wanna get/give feedback

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Give Him the glory
Posted : 11 Sep, 2019 07:58 AM

YES!!! God, in the Name of Jesus DOES lift you up when you acknowledge Him as Master of all!! When we bow at His feet, we are at the highest peak.

Oh, BTW, there is a FB group for those U.S. Spiritually Mature Christian Singles . You all here sound like that.

Blessings!

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
WHY do those who mention NOTHING about God in profile get mad when you call them out?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2019 08:32 AM

'Narrow-minded?" ok...so kind of like the narrow road, right?

It has been proven that 93% of communication is NON-verbal. So if someone doesn't mention God on their profile,

or they capitalize 'I' for themselves thru their profile but don't capitalize 'g' for their god....it tells me that the Creator is not of highest regard. We can analyze the difference between a typo and negligence. We can also tell the difference when someone may be literally-challenged and don't hold them to the same. But someone we can TELL went to college knows better...and has chosen to dismiss proofreading their message to a potential mate.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
TURN-OFFS: Wondering why No Response? Here's a list, Please ADD your dealbreakers.
Posted : 5 Aug, 2019 06:20 PM

Jayzee...I totally agree...that's my #5 turnoff

First time I meet someone, I want to meet them CLOTHED!

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
TURN-OFFS: Wondering why No Response? Here's a list, Please ADD your dealbreakers.
Posted : 26 Jul, 2019 06:49 AM

Here are some based on Surveys throughout the U.S.

1. NO mention of God or your Christian Walk

2. NO PICTURE or generic picture

Going on a Dating site without a picture is like going into a Niteclub with a bag on your head. We choose to be safe, that's why we're on a Christian dating site.

3. Smokers

4. Carnal Christians wanting a hookup....they have Tinder for that.

5. No shirt (men) or too much cleavage (women)-want to meet you first WITH a shirt on...and men don't wanna have to explain to their daughter why your showing half your bo-bs ...which equals a man showing half his behind

6. lil or no info on your profile...says you don't want a response or you want a hookup

7. Saying 'hi' or 'how are you' and nothing else in an message...That says you don't recognize my value and haven't read my profile...or are out the country or just a time-waster who's bored. We may respond...only when we are bored and wanna do the same.

8. Widows who say 'my wife' or 'my husband' passed....if they're still your wife or husband in your brain then no one could get in.

9. Pen-pals who are not Action-oriented on a DATING site....they have social media FB, twitter for that.

10. picture looks like a mugshot

11. Picture with a smelly fish or snakes

12. Having to read negative content on your profile (e.g. mentioning exes and drama. Or SUPER LONG PROFILE.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Feel like giving up
Posted : 20 Jul, 2019 09:47 AM

May I suggest removing 'I am looking' from your profile?

It makes you look desperate. Many already think since we're on a dating site we may be a hookup, but especially if you reveal that you are searching. I am NOT searching, but I am making myself available to be found. Since I am a producer, I am indoors behind a computer, and in AZ, Christians men that don't smoke & fit my criteria are rare here. You being on this site and every other Christian site puts you one more place for the man God has for you to find you. You may want to get the book 'The Rules' by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Snyder or google some of their youtube videos. AND Steve Harvey's book 'Act like a Lady, Think Like a man and search his youtube videos, too. Blessings https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=MEN+ARE+HUNTERS+STEVE+HARVEY

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
TURN-OFFS ...Why you don't get a response
Posted : 11 Jul, 2019 07:19 AM

1 more MAJOR turn-off

NO PICTURE!

Going on a dating site without a picture is like going into a niteclub with a bag on your head.

Or it could mean you are dangerous.

That's why you didn't get a response.

AND as I mention above...ANYTHING that sounds like you're complaining or negative...and we swipe left

Try reading my Turn-offs above and change it and you may do better.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Help me if you can I'm feeling down
Posted : 7 Jul, 2019 06:14 PM

becuz they are used by the enemy to distract you. It is for US to pay attention to the red flags God is sending us. If we blame other people, we're powerless to fix it ourselves. I choose to stay focused and drop anything that looks or smells like poop....even a lil bit.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
TURN-OFFS ...Why you don't get a response
Posted : 2 Jul, 2019 08:37 PM

two more turn-offs

1. picture looks like a mugshot

2. picture with a dead fish

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Chat messages
Posted : 24 Jun, 2019 03:23 PM

On this DATING site, if someone hasn't asked to talk by the 4th email, I assume he's just bored and not really interested in dating me...so I'm out by then. It's common knowledge that I may be about to delete my account or maybe someone else maybe stepping up...so if he doesn't step up...I delete and block.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6