Author Thread
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
How to get saved and be born again
Posted : 20 Oct, 2010 09:54 AM

doger,

i made my answers as clear as possible, and it still does not cover everything, i'm still confused about somethings myself.

However, Jesus is the only one to die for our sins,and needs to be accepted as Savior and Lord.

and I'm not just mouthing off platitutes either, because i have trouble with the idea of my friends being "lost", or not going to heaven, or if some of their lifesytles are siinful. I myself have trouble with the "harsher" parts of the bible. I do know however, that Jesus really is the only way! I love my friends, and try to show my example. This site helped me make a come back to Christ! I thank God for it!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
seeker
Posted : 19 Oct, 2010 12:29 PM

i am learning many things right now.

most of my friends are not Christians, and my heart bleed for them and what they strugle with, Drugs, prositution, ect.

These people also need someone to love and pray for them.

I'm call real Christians to join me!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
How to get saved and be born again
Posted : 19 Oct, 2010 11:54 AM

the kid knows what He's talking about! Doger, he may come off a little harsh, but he's right!

The great thing about Christ is He forgives no matter how long you have sined, and Christ forgives all sins.

I still get confused on how to treat people who are not Christians, I have many, many friends who are not Christian, and it's hard to think of anything happening to them, cause I love them!!!!!!!!! but actually Christ really is the only way. He's the only one who died for your sins; not Budda(sp!) not Mohamid, or Harry Krishna "ha-ha" little humor!

Wow, I think I'm going to pray room, been long time since i wrote that.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
SCENTS FROM HEAVEN
Posted : 19 Oct, 2010 11:40 AM

Doger,

God'shandwork, and God's Jude said it all!

Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
maybe im a geek
Posted : 18 Oct, 2010 11:20 AM

alycorn,

you made me smile! actualy Edward is a Very moral "man" He won't make love to Bella unless they marry,and he is very old school in such things as protecting her and making sure she's happy. (SIGH)

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
The hardest part of every day
Posted : 18 Oct, 2010 11:06 AM

NicoleMarie,

Oh sweetie, i am sorry you feel lonely! it hard when you are used to a certain "style" of worship, and can't find it in your area.

You said about Meetings and Friends, would I be right to assume you are what is comonly known as "Quaker"?

If so, they are not usally listed in churches in the yellow pages. I don't know where in NC you are, but in my NC town the Freinds meet at a Woman's center on Saturday morns. You could call the woman's centers, or Chamber of Commerse in your town to find Quaker Friends meeting.

I had a good friend who is Bahi, and this is how he found a place to worship.

Hope this helps!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
A little hesitant to post this...
Posted : 18 Oct, 2010 10:42 AM

Kaynine,

what Cowgirl says is true. i thank God everyday for a medicine like Paxil that has made such a Good difference in my life, just as i'm sure that there are diabetics who thank God every day for their medicines. Depression is a real medical condition, just as are other mental illnesses. God bless, and thank God for the Doctors, Scientists, and other understanding people who work to cure it!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Posted : 15 Oct, 2010 12:38 PM

one more post on the subject:

Now, I know most Christians don't like him " and they'd be missing some great music, as well as judging again!"

But Kid Rock's song : AMEN says it ALL about judging others, and what used to be called (being so Heaven Minded, you are no earthly good!)

With an OPEN mind: Give Him A Listen!!!!:rocknroll:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Posted : 15 Oct, 2010 12:28 PM

Pixy, Cowgirl,

Hey my special girls, Thank You for your corrage!

I am OCD/depression too. It's not easy. I get that I'm both a rotten Christian and mother for taking Paxil. Yet it has help so much, the medicine was like a new life!

Why do so many people expect Christians to be perfect? I really see it in churches. Bounce, Bounce, praise, praise, and make real sure you look perfect doing too! Not that there is anything wrong with worshiping, but why the false front of seeming to be perfect. God loves ME, as i am and I love Him for it!

I wanna say more, but can't get it to come out right!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
date movies!
Posted : 15 Oct, 2010 11:50 AM

Yes, the Twilight movies Are romantic, but the books are much more so!

Page : 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50