Author Thread
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Do You Believe?
Posted : 28 Sep, 2010 12:24 PM

i don't know. i think more God lets you choose. God will however, bless a marriage between two of His children. I believe that even with God blessing on your marriage, you and your spouse need to keep in constance prayer about your marriage, work on it, and pray for, and with each other!

My ex-husband was not a Christian. He was into a lot of crazy"religions" He kept saying I was just Not his "soul-mate."

I was really in love with him, and this really hurt! So I don't believe in a "soul-mate" as the world does.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
pray for my "son"
Posted : 28 Sep, 2010 12:08 PM

one of my young friends who is like a son to me is in hospital with a high fever, and pus-filled mass in his ear! He's super weak, and having a hard time getting rest even with the pain meds. Please pray for him, his name is Russell. THANKS:prayingf::prayingm:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
is it okay for a man to sleep with a man
Posted : 28 Sep, 2010 11:59 AM

thank you! 1babygirl !

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Posted : 27 Sep, 2010 11:11 AM

Yes, yes, yes, homosexually is wrong and guess what? so are a lot of other sins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really hurts when you realize it might be someone you love that's in those sins. we call ourselves Christians, Where's The Commpassion!? This mama is GREVING! are we gonna condeme her, or love her, and pray for her and her child!

My biological son is an Alcoholic, and not a Christian, and I LOVE HIM! He know about Christ, and I gentilly witness to him. He's hurting, he knows he's misserable, he IS a Sinner, but is a condeming attitude gonna get him any closer to saved?

I have friends who are gay and like sons to me. I've invited them to church, but the contemp they feel keeps them away. Is that helping Christ? We gotta get 'Em into the church first!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
some info abount demon possesion please
Posted : 27 Sep, 2010 10:39 AM

just wanted to add silver,

you are right on about the sprit relm, they do tend to hang where they have hurt people before, so I ALWAYS pray over and bless ANYWHERE my family or I stay! home, car hotel room ect. It's good practice!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Posted : 27 Sep, 2010 10:32 AM

thank you all so much!! i'm learning! Can I ask you all to pray for this girl?! Her name is Jessica, Blessings to all Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Posted : 24 Sep, 2010 12:32 PM

i know some but not a lot about this. what is it? more important, what is it Not?

My daughter and I had a young friend we love like a sister and a daughter. She began acting Very strangly toward us, "avoiding us, not returning phone calls, not leaving her home for days" she started avoiding other friends too, and deleting them from her facebook. We all asked why, and just got a long rambling e-mail, that made no sense! She has abused vicoden in the past, but her family belongs to an amost cult-like, "snake-handling, ect" church so it could be vicoden, demons or both?

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Posted : 24 Sep, 2010 12:11 PM

to God's Jude:

Thanks for puting a little sense on the discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll keep inviting ALL my kids, the gay and straight ones.

Thanks again for reminding me, love the sinner, not the sin! Deb

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Posted : 24 Sep, 2010 11:27 AM

pixy,

i started so hard! u got me trouble with the librarian!

all arguing aside, (COME'ON NOW BE SERRIOUS)

I have very, very, many Gay and Lesbean'sp" friends. They may be sinning, however, I love them, they are like my sons and daughters, I have a tender heart for them, and want to share Christ with them.

Unfortunatly, Sometimes these gay friends have been kinder to me and my daughter then some so called Christians, also unfortunatly, when I finally got one of my gay "sons" to church, he was treet so coldly, he never went back!

How SHOULD we treet gay friends, as well as other unsaved friends?

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
What are some of your faavorite things to do barefoot on a date with a gal you love?
Posted : 22 Sep, 2010 01:25 PM

steve, f

fishin' always fun too!

Debby:waving:

Page : 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54