Author Thread
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
another baby update
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 11:16 AM

Praying for you pixy! We all care about you here!

Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
My Friend like a son is mending!!!!
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 11:13 AM

My friend Russell,who is like a son to me is out of hospital, home and on the mend.

He's not as weak, getting rest, and they got all the pus and bad growth from his ear.

He's coming to see me soon!:yay::yay::dancingp:

Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Okay let me have it
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 10:41 AM

I thought your profile was sweet. They don't reply to mine either. I honestly have more fun in the chat forum than "man-hunting" now. I don't like IM, It seem to attract the creepy ones.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Should women pursue men?
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 10:30 AM

I agree with barefoot, it's the polite thing to reply. ( that being said, I did block someone who asked for my phone number 2nd e-mail, he wanted to meet me after a week too! just creepy!) but most of the guys here are nice, so u should as least e-mail back.

I agree with 1babygirl too. it's okay to "GentillY" pursue! Most of you guys are so gosh darn SLOW!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Your worst date
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 10:13 AM

That's pretty bad! He was also very unoriginal. there are are lots of fun cheep things to do, if you use imagination.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Your worst date
Posted : 1 Oct, 2010 01:30 PM

Dennis,

I thought mine was bad! At least I didn't get wet.

I had just broke up with one guy, so went to movies with guy I worked with. Did Not Go Well!!

Went to eat, I picked moderatly priced pizza place, family oreanted. There was a kid selling candy outside. Kid asked if we wanted candy, he was rude to the kid! "he said to me, I hate !@$#*% kids!" Then he thought restarant was too exspensive! We go to other pizza place, cheaper, but burnt pizza.

I listen to him complain about ex-wife, all through out dinner.

We go to movie. I liked it, he was bored!

He takes me home. On the way to my house, ask where goes to church. He does not believe in God"!" hates church, hates preachers!

Get to my house, He says he wants pepsi, so I invite him in. "yeah, I know, I'm dumb, I was 20!" My mom has drank all the pepsi! Hold on, it gets worse!

MY Parents Like Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad cracks into private pepsi stash! Parents and he talking away, like good old friends!!!!!!!

Meanwhile I'm sitting there, tried, bored, frusterated, and I have to go to work tomorrow!

He finally leaves, but for the next six months I here: WHEN IS THAT "NICE BOY" COMING BACK? When I try to correct them, I get: "OH YOU WOULDN"T KNOW A NICE BOY IF HE FELL AT YOUR FEET!" ugh!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
I am a little frightened
Posted : 30 Sep, 2010 11:36 AM

thanks girlfriend!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
I am a little frightened
Posted : 30 Sep, 2010 11:13 AM

yesterday am guy IMed me. I don't know a lot about IM, but we talked. He seems pleasant enough.

However, he seems too eager to get my personal e-mail, (I did Not give it) and is already talking about meeting! (oh, no no, not yet)

I honestly don't think he's a scammer, or a bad person; just really lonely. However, it is creeping me out!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, I honestly DON"T think I like him that way.

I am VERY new at this, please help me out! I don't wanta hurt his feelings, but I'm more and more not attracted!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Love at first Click
Posted : 30 Sep, 2010 10:59 AM

You meen this actually works?!? OH BOY, THERE'S HOPE FOR ME!:yay: Wishing ya'll every blessing! Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
When No One Else Knows...
Posted : 29 Sep, 2010 09:18 AM

beautiful, all of you! I will add my thoughts.

when no one else knows:

I still miss my mom so much I cry.

I still want "Cinderella" to happen to me.

I still fight the erge to self- injure "yeah"

I plead for the unsaved to God Himself!

When I get down, I remember God CAN love me! He's still there!:yay:

Page : 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54